Good day for Uber Lab, boys.

5 Keys.

Unique chest.

Essences and Lieutenants (Izaro burnable out of the gate (pun!)).

Good time to grind it out!

It seems that Offerings went up 1 Chaos, though. How annoying. Sure, I get it, but it's still annoying.
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 10:33:50 AM
thought so too, sadly both times I ran the lab this morning before work, some douchy little essence or lieutenant ran into my AOE and got itself killed :(
still a good run though :)
Yeah, that was bothering me the other day. But now that I got Vinktar - or as I call it, SSJ in a bottle - Izaro can't last long enough for that to happen anymore.

Man, though, some of these rooms are a true pain in the ass. The second room, the first one with a silver key, is utter nonsense. It doesn't seem to ever spawn with the same setup, and the key seems to always be hard to find and not near the next door.

I've been having a much better, and quicker, time just skipping that key. I grab the next one because I know the 2 ways that map will spawn, and then I get the one that's through the left golden door.
Ooooh, got there!

Absolute minimum rolls, though. Funny, thinking back to that thread about RNG and whether or not rolls are weighted to be lower end. My argument remains :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info