So if I link Life Leech to Vaal Righteous Fire...

Vaal Pact, of course...

... is there going to be that one fucking archer who had an arrow 1 pixel away from me that hits me in that time between me spending my Life/ES, and the time the explosion hits and I Leech from it?
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 6:16:11 AM
never heard of sucj accidents, guess it is impossible either mechanically (damage and leech happens in one time unit), or statistically (the gap is so small the probability of dying is near zero)
e: now I think of it, easy way to check this is to do it while being affected by a DoT - if it isn't instant, you rip
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Jan 19, 2017, 4:47:18 AM
You will never be at 1 Life when using VRF + VP leech. VRF hits instantly, and dealing damage and recovery are the same step; it can't be interrupted by other damage.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jan 19, 2017, 4:47:40 AM
I think it's impossible, since the 1 life timeframe practically doesn't exist. It doesn't even shut down rf when you have instant leech!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Whew. That's a relief.

This skill is pretty damn cool. Not sure if it's better than Vaal Ice Nova, though.

Vaal Righteous will for sure kill anything it touches, and it recharges quicker.

But Vaal Ice Nova has the most incredible AoE potential possibly in the game, and that's why I'm looking at either of them in the first place (my char lacks fast AoE clear).

Dunno! But at least I can rest assured that Vaal Righteous won't get me killed, huh?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info