WILL NO LONGER DONATE/SUPPORT GGG

"
pichapie wrote:
we are not obligated to play poe btw

Mind. Blown.

Thanks.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I fear whats coming like many (consolization, shitty console UI, no trade, etc) but that has nothing do to with money well spent before.

Well, speak for yourself. I think it's a good attitude that can save people from frustration.
However, others have the right to feel differently about it and also have a point. It's not as if GGG thanked you for your purchase or money. Every time they announce a sale in game it is "Thank you for your generous support!", which might lead people to think that they were, well, supporters instead of mere clients.
For me "support" sounds like the money people give to GGG bound to put to a specific use - and I guess others understand it the same way.

So you gave them money for the fun you had... others gave them money to ensure they can have fun in the future, too, and have the same fears as you. So it's understandable they are somewhat miffed.

Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
鬼殺し wrote:
My savings account says otherwise, but I've never really listened to it anyway.

DAMN U GOT ME, if you are nice u get caps and color AND moar purple!!!
Uh what about comodore version? At least 100000 tapes to shove in ;-)
No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by TheExile777 on Jan 19, 2017, 3:38:31 AM
lol kiddies are back.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I fear whats coming like many (consolization, shitty console UI, no trade, etc) but that has nothing do to with money well spent before.

Well, speak for yourself. I think it's a good attitude that can save people from frustration.
However, others have the right to feel differently about it and also have a point. It's not as if GGG thanked you for your purchase or money. Every time they announce a sale in game it is "Thank you for your generous support!", which might lead people to think that they were, well, supporters instead of mere clients.
For me "support" sounds like the money people give to GGG bound to put to a specific use - and I guess others understand it the same way.

So you gave them money for the fun you had... others gave them money to ensure they can have fun in the future, too, and have the same fears as you. So it's understandable they are somewhat miffed.

I can get that. But it's kinda naive. At the end of the day business is business and they have a responsibility to grow, pay employees, service debt etc and are going to do whats best for them. Any video game company would relish a chance to get on the xbox platform and so would you if you were running one. I don't like it but I understand is all.

Functionally supporters were mere clients. It was point of sale for MTX with no future obligations. Not unlike going to a movie watching or eating at restaurant for a meal.
Git R Dun!
"
Neomarl wrote:
AFTER DONATING CLOSE TO 200$ IN MTX+STASH TABS, ONLY TO HAVE MY MONEY WASTED ON A CONSOLE PORT, I WILL NO LONGER BE DONATING/SUPPORTING GGG. THIS IS A BETRAYAL OF THE HIGHEST KIND, WORSE THAN JUDAS BETRAYING JESUS.

CHRIS WILSON CUCKED US INTO FINANCING CONSOLE PLEBEIANS. HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE. THERE IS NO LONGER ANY DISCERNIBLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GGG AND BLIZZARD.

POST HERE IF YOU FEEL THE SAME, AND WILL NO LONGER GIVE GGG YOUR PRECIOUS $$$.
this is probably the most re****ed arguement i seen so far.

i support ggg for personal reasons in order to get a better looking gameplay and additional features including stash tabs and such.

when i first saw the announcement of an XBOX one version my reaction was: this doesn't matter to me but i'm still happy they took the opportunity, it probably cost them a lot but i believe that if they make a profit out of it, it's well worth it in the long run. additionally i believe that it could make the community larger since some players don't use pcs for gaming and prefer consoles, that is why adding a console version was a smart move.

they are already developing act 5 and now they announce a console version, yet you complain and say the money was wasted and you type in all caps that you won't support them anymore, don't you see how wrong this is?

as for the statements of GGG copying blizzard, if ggg had the opportunity, do you seriously think they would not consider spreading to more platforms?

i cannot help but question what you were thinking when you made that first purchase... did you ever consider the fact they might use it for something you may not like, thus giving you a reason not to donate in the first place?

i really don't know how to properly respond to all of this since i do not agree in the slightest
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
I AM HAVING A TANTRUM AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME !!!
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
I AM HAVING A TANTRUM AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME !!!
have a snickers
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Muh pc version.*

Spoiler
Continues to bathe in salt
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Jan 19, 2017, 3:59:18 AM
well well well... when i was young my parents gave me money for food when I went to school and i wasted
it on every random shit exept food.

they didnt like it either, but once in your pocket you can buy whatever you want with it... including MTX for an arpg or devopment for a product into a console, unfortunatly. :)
Last edited by vpetrovgb on Jan 19, 2017, 4:02:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info