Exception Errors

I have downloaded the game fresh 3 times now and game will still not launch. These exception errors come up in this order.

In source code file: „\Device\D3D9\DeviceD3D9.cpp at line 661,
661 line!

Exception
"Art/particles/distortion/muddle double2.dds": Reference count for
loaded resource Art/particles/distortion/muddle double2.dds is 1.

Exception
"Art/2DArt/Breach/Edge.dds": Reference count for loaded resource
Art/2DArt/Breach/Edge.dds is 1.

Exception
"Metadata/EnvironmentSettings/breach.post.dds": Reference count for
loaded resource Metadata/EnvironmentSettings/breach.post.dds is 1.

Please post if you have helpful information...Thanks
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 6:08:25 PM
Anyone?
Run a pack check. Hit the stickies to see how to do one. If that doesn't help, there really isn't anything anyone on the forums could do to help with this one. Your best bet then would be to email GGG directly by hitting the Contact Support link up top (support@grindinggear.com). Give them as much information as you can. PC Specs, DXDiag report etc etc....anything and everything that you can think of that might help.

Send them one email and one email only, then wait and be patient. They are 1500 or so emails behind, so it may take them a bit of time to get back to you. If you send more than one, it will put you back at the end of the ticket queue.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Thanks for your time! I ran PackCheck and it seems all files are in order. Email sent to Grindinggears.com
NP Shameless...wish I could have helped more :/ At least we know for a fact that nothing is corrupted that is causing these issues and that's one less thing that we have to worry about. :)
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info