Help setting skills on swap

My goal is to have lightning warp and guardian skills on my swap, but still have guardian active using primary skills

Fireball and Flameblast is on primary shield. Guardian is on body armor. Lightning Warp in on alt shield.

I want left click to be fireball and Right click flameblast. I am trying to set swap to be Left Guardian right Lightning Warp.

If I swap and set Guardian and swap back the fireball is replaced with Guardian.
Then replace guardian on primary back to fireball, results in melee replacing guardian on swap.

Also leaving melee on secondary, replaces primary when swapping back.

~NeoIsTaken
Last edited by NeoIsTaken on Jan 17, 2017, 11:21:55 PM
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2017, 10:00:24 AM
Don't worry, there's a perfectly valid reason why it works like that. Not that any sane person would want it to work that way, but the explanation is there. At least that's what local WKs will say.
I agree weapon swap is useless the way it works now(except for some very special cases like RF which you activate once per location maybe), but I doubt GGG'll change it any time soon.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Yea I gave up and use the "T" skill slot to activate guardian, turn on an aura, then set it to Lit Warp. smh
~NeoIsTaken

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info