POE Trade notes - mission failed!

Frequently adding notes to items sold from premium stash tabs failed.

None of them are visible on poe.trade anymore.

I tried using some tags/suggestions mentioned here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/49fbs7/using_notes_to_properly_sell_your_wares_on/

http://i.imgur.com/0jF1CAB.png

with no results.

Anyone handled somehow that problem?

If the notes are not visible anymore, whats the purpose of having them with premium stash tabs?

I wanted to try some bartering without spamming msgs on trade chat...
Last edited by Euzybiusz on Jan 17, 2017, 3:25:35 PM
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2017, 2:30:58 AM
Notes are not displayed on PoE.trade anymore, and have not been for a while now. They were being abused.
U MAD?
"
Euzybiusz wrote:
If the notes are not visible anymore, whats the purpose of having them with premium stash tabs?

I'm not sure if you're aware, however PoE.Trade is not an official website.

While it's certainly the most popular one, GGG only maintain the API which third-party websites can use to gain information. Just because xyz decides he doesn't want to use some of the API on his website anymore doesn't mean GGG staff are going to spend time and effort removing it.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jan 17, 2017, 4:36:20 PM
yes, it got abused to get a better listing position by some.

for me, instead of just removing a feature, the logical consequence would be to question the listing of items by price, especially since there is no pressure to sell for the advertised price.

---

regarding the "independency myth"

ggg could bind the use of their api streams on certain terms, like:
- users of the api stream must submit a ggg given token before they are eligible to get the data
- users of the data stream must run a service for free public use
- the application must support a certain feature set

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info