Orbs is gone((

Yesterday I was kicked from may account with message "Another player enter the game" (this is impossible, I playing alone this game and anyone knows my password). After changing password, almost all my orbs is gone from Breach and Normal Ligue. Please, help me restore my orbs, and explain me what happens. I havent any viruses and troyans on my PC. I was hacked?
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2017, 4:22:09 AM
"
Krizalis wrote:
Yesterday I was kicked from may account with message "Another player enter the game" (this is impossible, I playing alone this game and anyone knows my password). After changing password, almost all my orbs is gone from Breach and Normal Ligue. Please, help me restore my orbs, and explain me what happens. I havent any viruses and troyans on my PC. I was hacked?

likely, if you ever used your password from your mail in any other game, chances are good that it's in some inofficial databases which get sold to malicious folks.

did you get the message to unlock your account when you logged in the next time?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Krizalis wrote:

likely, if you ever used your password from your mail in any other game, chances are good that it's in some inofficial databases which get sold to malicious folks.

did you get the message to unlock your account when you logged in the next time?

No, I am not use password from this game in other games (Poe linked to Steam account). No message about unlocking after changing password. For 2 minutes unreal steal so much orbs by hands. Script? Glitch?
"
Krizalis wrote:

No, I am not use password from this game in other games (Poe linked to Steam account). No message about unlocking after changing password. For 2 minutes unreal steal so much orbs by hands. Script? Glitch?

it's a steam security related issue then and has nothing to do with ggg.

people like to trust steams two factor auth more than ggg's method to secure accounts but i'm not so sure about that. when it comes to breaches, ggg has a cleaner record.
"
vio wrote:
"
Krizalis wrote:

it's a steam security related issue then and has nothing to do with ggg.

people like to trust steams two factor auth more than ggg's method to secure accounts but i'm not so sure about that. when it comes to breaches, ggg has a cleaner record.

I want to see logs WHERE is my orbs. If I lost them on my account - somebody get them. It is real to see logs? I dont think about Steam guilty in this situation.
(sorry me for my English, I am from Ukraine)
"
Krizalis wrote:

I want to see logs WHERE is my orbs. If I lost them on my account - somebody get them. It is real to see logs? I dont think about Steam guilty in this situation.

you can report a account breach to ggg, the best method would be to mail them all the details: support@grindinggear.com

you won't get any reimbursement from the incident, ggg excluded that in their terms of service. nor will you get informed who broke into your account or the outcome of the investigation if there is one.

if you use steam, valve is your partner for account security because you use their authentication system to login into the game and website.

"
vio wrote:
"
Krizalis wrote:

you can report a account breach to ggg, the best method would be to mail them all the details: support@grindinggear.com

you won't get any reimbursement from the incident, ggg excluded that in their terms of service. nor will you get informed who broke into your account or the outcome of the investigation if there is one.

if you use steam, valve is your partner for account security because you use their authentication system to login into the game and website.

The message about another player was in game directly, not in Steam account. I check Steam activity - only me was online from my account. Thats a problem
"
Krizalis wrote:
The message about another player was in game directly, not in Steam account.

if you have only steam authentication enabled, somebody else also took the steam authentication to log in.

"
Krizalis wrote:
I check Steam activity - only me was online from my account. Thats a problem

if the attacker used your login data, he will appear under your name.
did you get the fact that only you logged in from the login details like login time and ip-address?
i don't use steam and so don't know how detailed the log is.

don't forget to include the steam login log if you message ggg support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info