Repeated "cannon shots"

It sounds like cannon shots; kapow! Kapow! Kapow! Over and over and over and over and over again, non-stop, unrelenting noise, it's driving me insane. What the hell is it?!
Going outside is highly overrated
-Anorak's Almanac. Chapter 17, Verse 32
Last edited by Vresiberba on Jan 16, 2017, 2:55:39 PM
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2017, 5:00:43 PM
Is this "issue" happening everywhere, or just in a specific area?

The only thing i can think of that would make a sound similar to a cannon, is the fiery meteoric flame golems that rain from the sky in Kaom's Dream zone.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Volcanic_Golem
Last edited by Chilipepper on Jan 16, 2017, 3:05:07 PM
It was happening everywhere but since I restarted the game, it's gone. I think it was a stuck sound loop bug-thingy.
Going outside is highly overrated
-Anorak's Almanac. Chapter 17, Verse 32
Last edited by Vresiberba on Jan 16, 2017, 3:12:29 PM
What build are you playing? This exact thing happened to me last league and possibly this one (kinda started ignoring it) especially when using an offering skill (I believe it is the same sound). I believe I've heard it in a few other cases but that is the most consistent one for me.
It's all in your head, bro.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I think Flesh Offering does this cannon sound. If you had a blood elemental spawn and it did the offering, it will go kapow every time you get close again after it went inactive due to distance.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info