Germany Germany, where are you heading? Quo Vadis?

"
morbo wrote:

Anyway, political correctness is just shooting itself in the foot. Regarding the migrant "crisis", PC-police media in EU was/is also censoring a lot of opinions that are regarded as "not in line with official EU stance". Suppressing people's voice and calling them racist for every little thing they say, is a great way to put in power politicians like Trump. And then the media acts all outraged and surprised...

Oh yes. It is a great way indeed, and it is happening, will happen more, and the PC police will cry to the heavens and wonder what's happening and bury its head even deeper in the sand, which will only result in a more accessible and exposed bent over, pants down position.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
What the political police is missing is, when you suppress a rational discussion on a topic, it will go somewhere else where it might be much less rational. Censorship leads to radicalization.
You should consider the possibility that some of them might understand that, and fully intend it. For instance, if one's objective is to destroy the middle.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 18, 2017, 9:14:04 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
What the political police is missing is, when you suppress a rational discussion on a topic, it will go somewhere else where it might be much less rational. Censorship leads to radicalization.
You should consider the possibility that some of them might understand that, and fully intend it. For instance, if one's objective is to destroy the middle.

This is a possibility but I don't know. Is it common stupidity or an insidious scheme? No idea.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Germany is becoming what it wants to become. A place where you need 1.700 policemen to protect german women from over a thousand north-africans on their way to sexually assault them, just like the year before. "Reeducated" suicide-humanists, flogging themselves in delusional neverending shame. It's unbearable.
I'll leave that sh*thole oneday, that's for sure. Maybe as a refugee, since I'm a german white male, the most evil thing one could imagine, according to germans.
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
Last edited by MinasMorgul on Jan 19, 2017, 8:15:34 AM
"
MinasMorgul wrote:
A place where you need 1.700 policemen to protect german women from over a thousand north-africans on their way to sexually assault them, just like the year before.

And even then the police is being criticized for "profiling" north Africans & other immigrants, I hear. Well, fucking doh! The politically correct elites are completely deluded and living in a parallel universe (figuratively and literally - in their nice wealthy neighbourhoods, far away from "multicultural" problems).

"
MinasMorgul wrote:
I'll leave that sh*thole oneday, that's for sure. Maybe as a refugee, since I'm a german white male, the most evil thing one could imagine, according to germans.

That's not a long-term solution. You guys need to take the country back. Germany is still salvage-able, I think, contrary to the likes of France or Sweden.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info