Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Germany Germany, where are you heading? Quo Vadis?

https://www.ft.com/content/75796bce-d9dd-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e

I heard about about my dear neighbors (germans), that are afraid to highlight problems as they can loose their job, I heard like people are afraid express their opinion as they can be persecuted or expelled from social group, but link to article presented above just confirms that Germany is ruled by insane people.

By allowing illegal immigrants flood your country, Germany representatives broken constitution and nobody is charged, now they are making another one step to mind control you, you germany citizens, by "Ministry of Truth"*.

Do you really want to know how deep rabbit hole is? Dont you feel cognitive dissonance? Do you want us to pity you or dislike ("hate") you? Because even there is understanding for madness, it is hard to love it.

*(1984 - George Orwell book)
Last edited by Rexeos on Jan 16, 2017, 2:51:34 PM
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 9:57:07 AM
deleted: don't wanna derail anything here.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jan 18, 2017, 4:18:07 AM
Just another nation being held hostage by political correctness and globalist "multicultural" narrative. I'm guessing that in Germany too, most mainstream media are at least government influenced, if not completely owned & controlled. While "state academia" keeps pumping out more leftist ideologues, who always find work in the said government media. A self-feeding loop.

I'm almost sure that the only way to break this politically correct Orwellian machine, will be by voting far right. Sadly.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Hey there,

Please refrain from discussing topics which breach our Terms of Use, which can be found here: https://www.pathofexile.com/legal/terms-of-use-and-privacy-policy. Please try not to derail the thread from it's original topic.

Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Jan 17, 2017, 5:55:37 PM
^what a "delightfully" vague, meaningless threat-post. very nice GGG moderation

here, ill change your post since you didnt have the balls to say it outright

[Removed by Support]
Oblivious
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jan 17, 2017, 8:18:47 PM
wow, edited in 1 sec. and people say orwell's nightmare isnt real. nice abuse of power

I especially like how it is not specified what is wrong nor directed at a single person, so everybody in the thread feels threatened.
Stop thinking, its dangerous.
You know you could prove that you arent breaking the rules yourself by doing moderation properly and showing that you deserve your salary by explaining what exactly is wrong, but you know you wouldnt be able to abuse power otherwise.
Seriously, this one of the lowest points I've seen of the moderation of these forums and you've shown a lot.

Chitus would love you.
---------------------------

Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jan 17, 2017, 8:30:31 PM
Well, mods of this forum are generous enough to allow discussions on hot topics.

In this particular case, blame the insecure hypocrite who reported it, but not them. He should have had the balls to tell what and why bothers him, in public.

It's not the first time of him acting this way.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Lol this threda got rekt.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Funny, I posted an honest and measured opinion in one sentence and my post was deleted. I've written some intentionally provocative, sometimes outright obscene or inflammatory posts in this forum, some of them

This thread's moderation is a nice example of what the OP is talking about.

What the political police is missing is, when you suppress a rational discussion on a topic, it will go somewhere else where it might be much less rational. Censorship leads to radicalization.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jan 18, 2017, 4:28:04 AM
The mods could at least name the "offensive topic", so we'd know what not to write (or write differently). In another thread I posted a less known and unpleasant WW2 historical fact, which was also censored because "refrain from posting topics".

Anyway, political correctness is just shooting itself in the foot. Regarding the migrant "crisis", PC-police media in EU was/is also censoring a lot of opinions that are regarded as "not in line with official EU stance". Suppressing people's voice and calling them racist for every little thing they say, is a great way to put in power politicians like Trump. And then the media acts all outraged and surprised...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info