Help me Quit My Job

Support this man. He is a good guy and deserved the love.
"
Support this man. He is a good guy and deserved the love.

<3
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
p.s. got permabanned from r/feminism trying to trigger people with it though... don't ask

I won't. A buddy got permabanned from world of tanks because he's a huge tank buff, has the full specs for any tank from ww2 era to now in his little finger so he kept pestering the devs about 'glaring errors' like this or that tank having the wrong gun type or plating.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jan 15, 2017, 9:58:40 AM
I donated 3 hugs and an iou love card, now dance for me Bars!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
I donated 3 hugs and an iou love card, now dance for me Bars!

I know my price, dear. 100k it is :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jan 15, 2017, 10:00:06 AM
How about trying a different angle? Keep dancing until someone pays you to stop. ;)
"
How about trying a different angle? Keep dancing until someone pays you to stop. ;)

Won't work. I am so terrible at it, people prefer to watch. Horror movies and Rob Schneider exist for a reason.
Last edited by Bars on Jan 15, 2017, 10:26:58 AM
Fuck me i thought love was priceless, which would yield me infinite dances from Bars, a solid investment in my opinion.

Turns out Bars is a high-maintenance bitch :'(

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:
Fuck me i thought love was priceless, which would yield me infinite dances from Bars, a solid investment in my opinion.

Turns out Bars is a high-maintenance bitch :'(

Peace,

-Boem-

I just like men with a sense of humor who know what they want.

If you had a Ferrari, wouldn't you take good care of it?

Do you have a Ferrari?
Last edited by Bars on Jan 15, 2017, 10:44:22 AM
To be fair i just now watched it and had a laugh, seems like a solid sunday to me.

I gave my nephew a handcrafted Ferrari car to ride in, does that count?
(it's an old race-type though)

Spoiler

^based on one of those.

Obviously, love was the key component \o/

On a serious note :
You should have added a goal and vision which people could share. For example, traveling the world and posting your dance from various well known locations around the globe.
Which would create a basis for a group of followers that can aspire true your actions.
With the premise being that you wish to quit your job in order to travel the world, providing entertainment to donators along the way.

I know it's a joke, but i don't see why if done correctly in this day and age you wouldn't be able to make a living from something as ridicules as this.

Peace,

-Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info