ZZZZzzzThe Dream ThreadzzzZZZZ

What did you dream about?

I dream that I was a child running rampant as a zombie. I could see parents running like crazy from their kids. In the sky I saw these giant winged humans ; woman and men with spears swooping down obliterating the zombie children. No matter how many they would kill more and more came. The bitten parents died from blood loss but they wouldn't turn. As the adults tried desperately to fight the children it was no use. The children were quick, fast... Creepy.

Soon afterwards amongst the yelling and screaming, the ground began to open up and scorpions as big as cars attacked impaling the flying giants with their tails. Black giant scorpions made of Ashe and soot. Dark as night, smoke bellowing from their bodies. Thousands appeared...

The clouds then parted and a tall man crashed down from the sky. It pointed to the sky and as he did these immense funnel clouds made of fire began to scorch the ground pushing back the zombie children horde and scorpions. Behind the giant man these immense glowing white spheres appeared. Swooping down collecting the non infected.

A trumpet was heard and an immense dark figure appeared... The ground turned black as it walked. It had no eyes, just a dark figure... Pitch black. The zombie horde became still and the scorpions receded back into the ground.... it spoke. "You're too late Michael... he's mine."

The figure pointed at me and as it did I became bigger, taller... "it can't be... "

I woke up

Let's interpret ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jan 14, 2017, 1:17:14 AM
Last bumped on Feb 9, 2017, 7:51:38 AM
"
solwitch wrote:
What did you dream about?

I dream that I was a child running rampant as a zombie. I could see parents running like crazy from their kids. In the sky I saw these giant winged humans ; woman and men with spears swooping down obliterating the zombie children. No matter how many they would kill more and more came. The bitten parents died from blood loss but they wouldn't turn. As the adults tried desperately to fight the children it was no use. The children were quick, fast... Creepy.

Soon afterwards amongst the yelling and screaming, the ground began to open up and scorpions as big as cars attacked impaling the flying giants with their tails. Black giant scorpions made of Ashe and soot. Dark as night, smoke bellowing from their bodies. Thousands appeared...

The clouds then parted and a tall man crashed down from the sky. It pointed to the sky and as he did these immense funnel clouds made of fire began to scorch the ground pushing back the zombie children horde and scorpions. Behind the giant man these immense glowing white spheres appeared. Swooping down collecting the non infected.

A trumpet was heard and an immense dark figure appeared... The ground turned black as it walked. It had no eyes, just a dark figure... Pitch black. The zombie horde became still and the scorpions receded back into the ground.... it spoke. "You're too late Michael... he's mine."

The figure pointed at me and as it did I became bigger, taller... "it can't be... "

I woke up

Let's interpret ^.^

One dark figure
Twenty scorpions
Two Thousand and Seventeen zombie children

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
I had a bizarre dream where one of my chars in this game (shadow, trapper) turned into Barack Obama and I had to delete him. Good times.
Censored.
I dreamt about boobs.

/Thread
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info