Playing life in HC =(

"
adghar wrote:
i am true softcore scrublord (generally have over 100 deaths per character) and i'm doing Life in HC just fine

levvel 75 gladiator

You've not reached the BS content yet (unless your running it under leveled in which case I salute you), I find most life builds not built on a core of OP start to suffer at tier8-10 and they really struggle with red map-mods unless your a screen clearer or demi-god

Still it can be done as life, its just noway near as comfortable
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Jan 12, 2017, 5:39:25 AM
my end game build from the guide has me at like 5-7k? Compared to the usual 16k es :( I'm very afraid lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I really want to play HC but something funky always happens around level 40 and I get one shot. Usually a weird stun or screen freeze.
HC SSF Melee?
ex/chaos was even 1:18 at some point.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
I wanna play Hc! 25 guardians and 200 tiers to go, am lazy. New league info pls.
"
Dorithe wrote:
I wanna play Hc! 25 guardians and 200 tiers to go, am lazy. New league info pls.

Come Dori :3 I think I may liquidate my SC currency if I like HC anyway.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Normally i'd say all aboard but HC this league has been a rip spectacular across the board, if you guys are coming across rich you'll probably be fine though ;) every things easy with enough $$, well unless you choose life (good luck)
My build is life <.< the end guide has around 5k to 7k hp? He does t15's pretty flawlessly lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
My build is life <.< the end guide has around 5k to 7k hp? He does t15's pretty flawlessly lol

Do you have a link to the guide so I can pretend to know what is going on? I like looking at what people are playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info