Dear Liberals... You're ruining humanity.

Long gone are the days were a gentleman would open a door for a lady or place his jacket on a puddle for her to cross. "After you" "yes sir, no man" have been replaced with ridiculous and classless vanacular. Traditions are slowly being replaced with reinventions that sole purpose is to make things "cooler" "fashionable" "sick."

Systems in place to keep our children from starving or a family struggling have been taken advantage of. Making less is the new Dream to take advantage of monetary compensations. Saving is now a taboo term replaced with impulsive spending and instant gratification.

Jobless and uneducated individuals have the audacity to blame everyone else but themselves yet use freedom of speech to convey not just their own indirect Iinjustices but their own self righteous banter.

Liberals stop crying... Stop blaming society... Stop blaming your parents.

Instead blame yourself, because every morning when you wake up your first thought is, "how am I going to survive today." And that's a fact... The day Liberals wake up with the first thought of humility and self preservation is the day humanity becomes a little better.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2017, 11:45:36 AM
While I actually agree with most of what you said... this is the most baiting, inflammatory, and ultimately pointless thread... Its 2017. How can you not know what the outcome of posting this will be? I don't even need my crystal ball to tell you exactly what this thread will look like in 10, 20, whatever number of responses.
U MAD?
Solwitch virgin detected.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
solwitch wrote:
Long gone are the days were a gentleman would open a door for a lady or place his jacket on a puddle for her to cross. "After you" "yes sir, no man" have been replaced with ridiculous and classless vanacular. Traditions are slowly being replaced with reinventions that sole purpose is to make things "cooler" "fashionable" "sick."

Systems in place to keep our children from starving or a family struggling have been taken advantage of. Making less is the new Dream to take advantage of monetary compensations. Saving is now a taboo term replaced with impulsive spending and instant gratification.

Jobless and uneducated individuals have the audacity to blame everyone else but themselves yet use freedom of speech to convey not just their own indirect Iinjustices but their own self righteous banter.

Liberals stop crying... Stop blaming society... Stop blaming your parents.

Instead blame yourself, because every morning when you wake up your first thought is, "how am I going to survive today." And that's a fact... The day Liberals wake up with the first thought of humility and self preservation is the day humanity becomes a little better.

Liberals don't even advocate some of these things you stated. The labels are wrong. Why blame the liberals? Blame society. Liberals are part of that society, and it include everyone in it. You Can't go wrong just blaming everyone. /sarcasm
Puddles are a sign of either bad planning (drainage, etc.) or bad execution (construction & maintenance work). Both can be blamed on hwite men, so I suggest that it's better to make sure there arent any puddles forming, than fucking up your jackets on top of that.

Also, opening doors for the ladies is just an intimidation act, where the (hwite) man exercises his patriarchic powers and privileges (stronger upper body). Id suggest that you never open doors for women, because it can be considered as a micro-agression.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jan 12, 2017, 4:10:18 AM
"
Boem wrote:
Solwitch virgin detected.

Peace,

-Boem-

:D

RIP,

-Bars-
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
morbo wrote:
Id suggest that you never open doors for women, because it can be considered as a micro-agression.

Especially if you afterwards lock them behind you and hide the key.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
if, according to neoliberalism, everybody is responsible for his own wellbeing, why is the state that they hate so much preventing me to get what i need for equal starting conditions from others?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
raics wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
Id suggest that you never open doors for women, because it can be considered as a micro-agression.

Especially if you afterwards lock them behind you and hide the key.

I think this solely depends on the location, hobby rooms and toilets are going to send the wrong message, but the kitchen seems a valid option.

It's all about context.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
LOL

I open doors for women, old ppl, people carrying things, etc. I've only ever had one person that said anything and 2 that gave me a "look". The lookers I looked at right back, the lady who said something, well I said :"Go fk yourself bitch!" She then gave me a nasty look and stomped away. Dumbasses.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info