0.1% of all people control 99% of the resources, are you willing to live in a world like this?

"
Yet I can value my time, and what is money if not a representation of value?

Exactly, it only represents the value. It's not the value itself.
And about the time being traded..actually you give your time for free to those capitalists, you trade only your skills and labor. The tag is skills/labor PER hour.

There is a concept. Time Value of Money. There is no concept of Money Value of Time.
Last edited by poor_hobbit on Jan 19, 2017, 1:51:51 PM
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
And about the time being traded..actually you give your time for free to those capitalists, you trade only your skills and labor. The tag is skills/labor PER hour.
Lol. Even skills... are they innate, instinctual, or do you have to spend something* to acquire them prior to renting them out?
time
Your life is time, and you're losing it one second at a time. If you do not value time, you do not value human life.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 19, 2017, 1:50:58 PM
"
Your life is time, and you're losing it one second at a time. If you do not value time, you do not value human life.

This is ridiculous logic. Misconception. Time is one of the 4 established /so far/ dimensions. Its like you've said if I don't value LENGTH, I don't value human life.
Last edited by poor_hobbit on Jan 19, 2017, 1:56:06 PM
It is not possible to establish a value of time. Imagine if you are very wealthy dude, who spend his all life doing money. When you became old suddenly you start to regret you didn't do some things you wanted but now you just can't.
It means not that you are fool, it means its not possible to value the time.
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
"
This is ridiculous logic. Misconception. Time is one of the 4 established /so far/ dimensions. Its like you've said if I don't value LENGTH, I don't value human life.
Are you telling me you don't care about the three (non-time) dimensions? That you reject physical measurement of objects? That how much you eat or drink doesn't concern you in the slightest?

We are organic life, not immortal floating consciousnesses. We require the material to continue existing. So, yes, I'd say if you don't value length, you don't value human life.
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
It is not possible to establish a value of time. Imagine if you are very wealthy dude, who spend his all life doing money. When you became old suddenly you start to regret you didn't do some things you wanted but now you just can't.
It means not that you are fool, it means its not possible to value the time.
Actually, it was possible, and there are three possibilities: 1) that man was a fool when he was younger, 2) that man is a fool to wish he had done those different things instead, or 3) both.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 19, 2017, 2:08:26 PM
"
poor_hobbit wrote:

This is ridiculous logic. Misconception. Time is one of the 4 established /so far/ dimensions.

https://phys.org/news/2012-04-physicists-abolish-fourth-dimension-space.html
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
This is ridiculous logic. Misconception. Time is one of the 4 established /so far/ dimensions.
https://phys.org/news/2012-04-physicists-abolish-fourth-dimension-space.html
Thanks. I've always considered time-as-fourth-dimension with a raised eyebrow, as I'm a fan of the law of causality. However, without evidence from physicists, I've never felt confident arguing with Einstein in his area of expertise.
nice read, thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info