0.1% of all people control 99% of the resources, are you willing to live in a world like this?

0.1% of all people control 99% of the resources, are you willing to live in a world like this?
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2017, 6:54:15 AM
Currently I don't have a specific reason to actively go against it, so yes, so far I'm ok with being alive.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
i dont work so...
my english sux.
"
Currently I don't have a specific reason to actively go against it, so yes, so far I'm ok with being alive.

Think for a moment what you said. Through all the history, the resources are being held by the rich in an ever increasing manner. It means at some point your kin and genetic line will cease to exist due to lack of resources. So not only you but the whole line of your kin will be dead,..permanently.
Last edited by poor_hobbit on Jan 11, 2017, 8:21:00 AM
"
i dont work so...

It has nothing to do with "working". Only 10% of the wealth of the upper 1% in America is generated by "working".
"working" is nothing more than exploitation.
Why do you think you deserve more resources?

"
poor_hobbit wrote:
It means at some point your kin and genetic line will cease to exist due to lack of resources.

Last time I checked, poor people in the West were dying of obesity & heart issues, cause they eat too much, drink alcohol, dont exercise and sit in front of TV all day. Poor people are also breeding quite well, in fact, faster than highly educated and busy people.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Why do you think you deserve more resources?

Having money does not equal being useful to society. In fact, if you are making large sums of money it is because you are selling something for more than it is worth and effectively taking money away from your customers.

Capitalism and meritocracies are very very far removed from one another.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
In fact, if you are making large sums of money it is because you are selling something for more than it is worth..

Why do you arbitrarily decide that something is "worth less"? People pay exactly what they want for an item or service, if you let them freely interact between themselves. Only when the government meddles into business, something is sold at less or at more than it's really worth on the free market.

"
Having money does not equal being useful to society.

Just having money under your pillow or wasting it for stupid things, no. Having money to invest, create jobs and eventually pay taxes, does benefit society.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jan 11, 2017, 9:15:35 AM
"
Last time I checked, poor people in the West were dying of obesity & heart issues, cause they eat too much, drink alcohol, dont exercise and sit in front of TV all day. Poor people are also breeding quite well, in fact, faster than highly educated and busy people.

Actually, they dont breed well. Some research in Germany shows 50% of males dont have enough spermatozoids per something to cover the minimum required for conceiving a child. Its due to mass plastic pollution cos they use cheap plastics which start to decay too fast and emit dangerous plastificators.
People are dying of "obesity & heart issues" cos they feed with garbage /lack of resources, m8/.
The crazy dis-balance of resources also mean that in case of major catastrophe only those with resources will survive. But they are breeding between themselves /in order to preserve wealth/ which means introduction of genetic malformations.

Personally I do deserve more resources /as well as you/ simply because our goal is to survive as a whole. This will not happen with current distribution. Also, the resources are limited and those 0.1% are stealing massively from the future generations.
"
Why do you arbitrarily decide that something is "worth less"? People pay exactly what they want for an item or service, if you let them freely interact between themselves. Only when the government meddles into business, something is sold at less or at more than it's really worth on the free market.

This is one of the greatest lies. Free market does not exist, never existed and will never exist. /except in POE/.
Its a pure propaganda. You will always get cartels, monopolies, price protections and etc.

"
Having money to invest, create jobs and eventually pay taxes, does benefit society.

This also pure propaganda and lie. As current situation shows, taxes do not redistribute wealth at all. "invest, create jobs" pls dude, they invest often in totally useless to society stuff and it never bring any benefit to people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info