I just bought a bucket of kfc chicken strips.

"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
I feel so fat right now :(

did you do a kickstarter for it?

#potatosalad
For the last 2 days ever since i saw this topic i have been craving some KFC chicken. I mean like heroin addiction levels of craving. I cant get it out of mind.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
For the last 2 days ever since i saw this topic i have been craving some KFC chicken. I mean like heroin addiction levels of craving. I cant get it out of mind.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"

I CAN USE MY FACE U MEANIE

Bucket is too small for a dinosaur snout. Oh wait...... You eat the bucket? Sure...why not? Even dinosaurs need some fiber in their diet.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 8, 2017, 6:23:51 PM
Go do some deadlifts
anything is everything
Yeah, a Dinosaur should be able to deadlift 10000 lbs with its face. Much less than that, and you probably need to get into shape. I recommend watching pumping iron.
Being fat is an objective fact, it has nothing to do with how you feel about it.

It's also a spectrum, not an either/or state. Most people are somewhere in between extremely thin and grossly obese, depending on body fat percentage. BMI is an unreliable indicator except for the most extreme cases.

The good news is, losing weight and getting in shape is extremely simple if you don't have medical conditions.

You don't eat sugary and doughy foods, you don't overeat, you work out on a regular basis, and by working out I mean stressing your body enough to cause a metabolic response, not pretending to work out.

That's it.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jan 10, 2017, 5:59:25 AM
Lift heavy, eat everything
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
Lift heavy, eat everything

Although it's possible to stay in shape only by physical effort without modifying your food intake at all, it becomes a bit inefficient if you're eating, say, 5000 calories of mostly junk food every day. Michael Phelps was eating 10k calories daily and didn't have an ounce of fat in his peak, but it involved 5-7 hours of backbreaking physical work per day.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jan 11, 2017, 7:48:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info