Completed 36 Challenges, over 50 days waiting since jan 2

I think it might be because there is no space in my mtx tab? I need a new tab or something?

I have been waiting all day for it to arrive but so far it hasnt..

Please help

Updated

2/26/2017

Still not help, ive received many replies from GGG they that will "look into it"
and its been almost 60 days now with nothing changed....

It would literally take a few minutes at max to look at my account, look @ my mtx tabs, see theres no portal effect, regrant me the portal effect....

Sigh
Last edited by Bloomania on Feb 26, 2017, 8:32:02 PM
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2017, 10:04:39 PM
The autogeneration of tabs still doesn't work properly but one of the better ways is to try with a pet: if you have one, summon it, reclaim something else end then unsummon it - this works fairly reliably.
Or email Support (support@grindinggear.com) - they can also check about your portal in case it doesn't show up with the new tab but are a bit backlogged at the moment so it might take longer than usual for them to get back to you.
"
Alysma wrote:
The autogeneration of tabs still doesn't work properly but one of the better ways is to try with a pet: if you have one, summon it, reclaim something else end then unsummon it - this works fairly reliably.
Or email Support (support@grindinggear.com) - they can also check about your portal in case it doesn't show up with the new tab but are a bit backlogged at the moment so it might take longer than usual for them to get back to you.

Idk nothing has happened i had room for it but didnt receive anything.
still nothing
Support has a bit of an email backlog at the moment - they'll get back to you when it's your ticket's turn.
If you have a pet you can make a new MTX tab by unsummoning it when there is no room for it, if that helps.
U MAD?
I have room in my mtx tabs

Its been days now and no response or anything

still missing the breach portal effect :(
Can you take a screencap of your MTX tabs?
U MAD?
Yeah that is weird. I do suspect that for some reason the portal would appear if a new tab was added. I'm surprised you haven't gotten an official response on this yet :/

It also seems odd that your tabs are 1, 4, 5
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Jan 6, 2017, 1:40:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info