Vision's Fire Golem Build

Vision's Golem Build - The Ultimate Dad Build

If you are a father of young children, I have a build for you. As a father of 3 young children, I needed a build that would allow me to still be a gamer, while still taking care of real life stuff(chores). I promise you will enjoy this build if:

- You like to farm high level maps with no fear of running out of portals.
- Slay bosses on a budget without ever having to be directly on screen with them.
- Like to kill Breach bosses after they have already killed you. (Golems will fight to their own death even after you are dead and didn't click respawn))
- You have a child or spouse who require you to fill milk bottles, bellies, and bank accounts.
- A need to just cast a couple of curses and play for a few hours.

Pros
Spoiler

- Can simply walk to boss and kill all enemies on the way there on any map.
- Room to customize build to your gear
- Few required stats/items
- Affordable with very little farming.
- Incredibly fast leveling.
- 2 Curses and 1 Aura to cast only. (Flammability, Elemental weakness, Level 1 Clarity)
- Golems can fight after you have died, just don't click respawn. ( If you mess up at a breach boss or another tough boss, if you don't click respawn, your golems will fight to their death, which is usually 5-10 minutes, usually killing the boss.)
- Coloring Gear is easy.
- Only requires 5 Link, but gets incredibly powerful with a 6 Link Chest.
- Can go AFK and Golems will just protect you.
- At least 5 Golems shooting 5 (GMP) Fireballs, Flame Pulses, and Flaming Death Rays all over the place.

Cons
Spoiler

Spoiler

This build is all about using the Fire Golem Gem and being able to farm most maps pretty easily. I have been playing this build for only a few days with a budget of about 8 Exalt and some awesome trading skills. I spend a solid amount of time in trade via my hideout and poe.trade. This build has a high potential of making it to 100 due to the fact you can just run to the boss and clear most content with almost any mod on the map. I have 3 children which seem to take up most of my attention. If you want a build that can dominate while filling baby bottles, this is the build for you. I am a dad, and second to taking care of kids, I am able to focus on what really matters in life...ORBS.

Required Gems
Spoiler

Required Items
Spoiler

Passives
Spoiler

Gear That I am Wearing
Spoiler

Gems
Spoiler

Last edited by N3kr0s1s on Dec 29, 2016, 2:07:45 PM
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2016, 4:14:26 AM