Breach SC atziri,shaper,Breach lords service!

Many thanks to you mate, helped me get the Shaper challenge done as well as Chayula kill and some guardians. I could never finish these contents and challenges without rerolling as some meta builds out there which I would rather not to do so for those play style don't fit me.

Looking forward to your services in the near future! (btw Chayula dies in 3sec)
Hello, welcome, thank you.
Fast and reliable run! . TY
Did minotaur for me great service even after i fucked up and put port in boss room oops xd
Did Shaper for my challenge and the sword dropped! Very quick and honest. Thanks again!

IGN: Moar
Last edited by Moar23 on Dec 15, 2016, 5:16:53 PM
Helped me kill uul-netol and chayula to finish up my challenge. Fast and smooth runs. You don't have to worry about him taking your loot if something good drops. We got a blessing from chayula. Highly recommend using his services. (Don't forget to tip!)
Thanks for all the awesome comments guys! Glad I can help.

And grats to whoever got good drops :)
Hey guys! I will be doing Breach lords, shaper and atziri services again! Will also add Uber lab carries whitin the next 2 days , as soon as I get 2 or 3 more items on my build.
Feel free to PM me @Bidofs

Hope to help you guys soon!

All services are free of charge. Your sets for atziri , shaper and Uber is your offering and we can discuss how we split keys!
Hey guys! I can now do shaper, uber atziri , guardians, t15/16 bosses , all that good stuff! Still free of charge, of course.

Pm me @lJey__ (2 underscores)

have a good day!
Very quick Chayula run, shame nothing noteworthy dropped but it was worth a try.
Great and pleasant service, would use again :)
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info