The new tabs are great but what would be nice.....

First off, thanks GGG - the new tabs are great. I do however have a couple of wishes that would make them even better.

1. It would be nice if we could select small tabs for the Div cards so that we could see more at once.

2. I love the upgrade feature in the Essence tabs. Would it be possible to use a similar mechanic to allow us to buy currency in our Currency tab. It would be nice not to much around with vendors to convert jewellers to fusings.

3. What would be *REALLY REALLY* nice would be if we could have guild versions of the Div and Essence tabs. We are a small guild that likes to consolidate these for max effect but it ends up a lot of housekeeping and we would be more than williing to pay to get this feature in our guild stash :)

4. Keep giving us these QoL improvements to buy. I am a grumpy old bugger who has a problem buying skins but this is a great reason to give you guys money for all the hours of play that I get.
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2016, 9:40:43 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I agree wholeheartedly. And would love to add just one thing:

In addition to adding these to guilds; can we *please* get some quality-of-life improvements on the *standard* guild tabs? (no control-click? really?!)
I particularly like the Essence tab, except for one small detail. Maybe it's just me, but it would be more intuitive if the Essence tiers increased from left to right instead of right to left. Figured I'd see if others agreed, either way, I guess I'll get used to it.
#3 - My friends would definitely buy Guild Stash Tab version if they were available!

Also, "CTRL Click" and item "Auto Stacking" would be a great addition to Guild stashes as well :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info