Is GGG embarassed that trade is done by a 3rd party

Might as well remove the minimap and let us draw our own maps then.
yes they are
They probally aren't ambarassed about it it's ggg ur talking about :')

they should tho! one of the worst things about poe no action house/auto transactions which sucks as we all know it.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
If I would run poe.trade I would randomly shut it down for a month every year. Just to rub it in. On the other hand I may be a jerk.
"This is a Buff"
-------------------------------
There is an old almost forgotten prophecy, that hell will freeze over.
But we just recently discovered the true cause of this unlikely event:
By the time GGG manage to balance their game.
You are an idiot LOL, I'm sure GGG doesn't care that FANS of the game are making it so PoE trading is much easier. It's probably in their best interest that someone did create a 3rd party system for trading. Also I'd hardly consider trading a core of the game....

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about which makes it A. You are a troll or B. You're clueless
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You do realize that trading isn't "a core aspect of their game". You can play fine without trading.

Yeah let me just grind for a few months until the unique I want to build around drops.

On topic though and I have already made a post about this. These 3rd party sites are using very toxic ads. They refresh them constantly (once every five seconds) and some are pop ups and redirects. PoE.Trade for one is slow as hell because of all these redirects and even causes (me) unplayable lag spikes if left in the background.

GGG should be embarassed about that... They should probably saddle up and handle business.
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
Last edited by Maceless on Dec 7, 2016, 6:31:09 PM
"
Maceless wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You do realize that trading isn't "a core aspect of their game". You can play fine without trading.

Yeah let me just grind for a few months until the unique I want to build around drops.

On topic though and I have already made a post about this. These 3rd party sites are using very toxic ads. They refresh them constantly (once every five seconds) and some are pop ups and redirects. PoE.Trade for one is slow as hell because of all these redirects and even causes (me) unplayable lag spikes if left in the background.

Do you even adblock?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Do you even adblock?

I do, but it recently stopped working (have not bothered to update it).

I would not even use it if advertisements were like they used to be 5-10 years ago. Now they are animated banners with ridiculous shit on them that explode into laggy half pages.

Even the wiki is guilty of toxic ads now.
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
"
laycast wrote:
They have to be embarrassed. I mean the core part of their game is handled by someone not even on their payroll LMAO. How sad

Apparently not since we've had this forever. It just sucks or blows which ever way you view the trade debacle mess.

What do mean the 3rd party site says seller is online but in game the seller is AFK or too busy playing the game... you know GGG, it's the real reason we're here after all. Of all the nerve, these sellers need to quit playing the main game and sit in trade chat all day so when I decide I want to buy they are there to fulfill my trade needs! (I'm not good at putting sarcasm into words).

Ye flippin' Gods!!! The insanity of all this... and then GGG still has the audacity to state that trading is an integral part of playing their arpg. If you want that to be true then fix the damn trade system!
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Wow all these white knights in here will defend GGG to the death. They literally made trade stash tabs that work off of someone else's web site.

poe.trade is down right now even and it's a total embarrassment. People can not trade. If GGG wanted to keep trade archaic they should of never let someone design a third party system or release the API. I remember trading in this game was going through the forums and looking at people's shops.

GGG should be ashamed.
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info