I want back my blade vortex.

New update is realy bad...i can delete my build because you nerf it!Its not funny....
I have one of the best gear for BV and i was farming Shaper.I seen 1 video on youtube - elementalist flameblast with grand spectrum jewels.She take down shaper more fast than me.Why you nerf BV???You dont need nerf any spell because this was good .... not OP .... but normal and good.

Pls get back my BV.
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2016, 9:31:03 AM
Wow that was nerfed hard. I've been leveling up a BV build. I guess I should toss it and make something else.
i think BV is now very not funny and useless.You have hit freq 600 ms.Its like .... sometimes hit,sometimes hit,sometims hit ... pfffff
I was going to go assassin with it, pick up lots of chaos damage passives, and use added chaos damage and consuming dark. So each blade hit would poison, and the assassin has a double poison damage on crit, so I would have lots of global crit bonus too.

That won't work anymore, since each blade doesn't hit separately anymore. From 20 blades hitting an enemy to 1 hit every so often.

Hahaha. My build is screwed.

Have no idea what I'm doing next. Maybe I should go with something unpopular to try and avoid the nerf hammer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info