Frequency of Green Skill Gems

For the past 5 leagues I have been putting my skill gems in a tab where I separate them by color. Red ones go in the 1,4,7 and 10 colum. Greens go in the 2,5,8,11 colum's. Blue go in the 3,6,9,12 colum's. I'll be honest I'm a bit of a hoarder and I keep more than I should but I've noticed a trend. I get a significantly higher amount of green skill gems compared to red and blue ones. I will often be forced to make a new page for skill gems because of how many green ones I have. Is this because there are more green gems? It doesn't seem like that based off the wiki. I haven't run the numbers but blue skills should be close if not higher in the amount of skills. Are green skill gems more common than others for a reason?
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2016, 9:10:04 AM
I seem to be getting more Dex gems. I've had Blade Flurry & Ice Shot quite often (in relation to other gems) this league. It does seem strange.
Red is slightly behind in amount of Gems, but blue and green are roughly equal.
It's just random chance though. In a proper RNG setting, streakiness does occur.
I've saved more or less all gems, even after they were introduced to vendors, and there's always the least amount of red gems, a little more blue gems, and quite a bit more green gems. Streakiness accounted for through the amount of gems dropped (always over 1000 gems dropped total for a league).

So yea, the observation is correct - there's just more green gems dropping :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info