What has Blade Flurry done to me???

I found that it's not the best clearer but has some real strong single target. Ended up scrapping that character to play a cycloner cause I didn't enjoy playing it, was strong though.
"
Some of you seriously piss me off they LISTEN to people like you. God dam this shit has nothing compared to pre-nerfed BV or pizza totems.

When I get my fucking scourge claw I'm 100% sure it will still be dogshit compared to my icestorm or barrager.

They piss me off as well.

Id like to see how many of them are farming shaper this hc league with this super op skill.
My guess is not many.

In fact most of these people crying nerf nerf all the time are clueless. They see some streamer vid and think "oh look its so op"

Yea anything can look op when you have all best legacy items etc.

Game is not balanced around that though is it ?
I thought game is balanced around leagues.
Well Nerf Brigade, go get your super op build in new league (hc preferably) and go kill shaper, then come back here and tell me its op.
"

It doesn't compete with pre-nerfed blade vortex people thought this was the next god like amazing thing no It's not even close.

blade vortex was bugged and just got fixed.

"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed an issue with Blade Vortex where it could snapshot support gems across multiple instances of the skill.

being able to threoretically run a skill with 18 suport gems, lol!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 7, 2016, 8:11:30 AM
Well fuck BV it's old shit now I'm just saying BF is NOT super god amazing tier elder god super amazing.com

It's average.

People Overhyped it hell GGG listened to it and nerfed it.

I'm about to have all my gear soon and 100% sure this isn't good as my poison barrage not even close or in terms of boss killing icestorm shits on this. It pisses me off because honestly people acted like this was super ultra broken and I know what broken is.

This is not broken.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 7, 2016, 8:15:28 AM
"
It's average.

Compared to other skills that use melee weapons? Because that's the only comparison I care about, if they ever balance the different playstyles properly I'll be all over in fifty different shades of amazed.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Oh VS the other melee skills? Yeah this is king comparable to reave but in terms of spells etc other meta stuff? No this is average as fuck.

Fucking overhyped.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yeah, exactly, that's my reason for calling 'nerf'. Meta is probably safe from it, but there's no point in having a bunch of other skills if every dagger or lolclaw user is going to feel bad for not using flurry.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Dec 7, 2016, 8:51:40 AM
"
raics wrote:
Yeah, exactly, that's my reason for calling 'nerf'. Meta is probably safe from it, but there's no point in having a bunch of other skills if every dagger or lolclaw user is going to feel bad for not using flurry.

Pretty much this. People are not calling for a nerf because melee in general is subpar and this melee skill competes in clearspeed with some average spell/bow/totem build. They are calling for it, because currently it is the best melee skill by far.

Imagine in the future when and if they "fix melee" next league (which they are doing, supposedly), and people could in theory use many melee skills, but they still will only use BF because its the best. (and some dudes will use ancestral warchief, i guess)

Does BF deserve a nerf considering the meta? No.
Does BF deserve a nerf considering other melee skills? Yes.
"
raics wrote:
"
It's average.

Compared to other skills that use melee weapons? Because that's the only comparison I care about, if they ever balance the different playstyles properly I'll be all over in fifty different shades of amazed.

EQ destroys BF. Destroys it. Pound for pound no comparison not even close.

"
Well fuck BV it's old shit now I'm just saying BF is NOT super god amazing tier elder god super amazing.com

It's average.

People Overhyped it hell GGG listened to it and nerfed it.

I'm about to have all my gear soon and 100% sure this isn't good as my poison barrage not even close or in terms of boss killing icestorm shits on this. It pisses me off because honestly people acted like this was super ultra broken and I know what broken is.

This is not broken.

Not even close. Poison EA/Barrage blows BF away. Not sitting in one spot waiting for the one shot "channeling" like a nub either. Pew pew, 200% movement speed, pew pew. They didn't even blink at barrage and some guy did Shaper with a white bow. Not even nerfed indirectly in 2.5. Zero. But BF gutted and it was ok even in pre-nerf state, not great but ok.
Deliver pain exquisite
Seriously reddit / feedback cried about this shit being OP fucking unreal LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info