What to sell

Whats there to learn? If an item is sitting for more than a day that means in most cases it is overpriced and the chances of someone buying it are low. Put yours a bit lower and see what happens, its basic logic. Other times the lowest priced item is sitting there for 5 hours so it might be wise to price yours the same way.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Whats there to learn?

POEaffix.net

And how, for example, and amulet having tier 1 crit multi and tier 1 % ES on it compares to an item having tier 3 crit multi and tier 3 %ES on it. The difference in price is VAST, but if you don't know what roll falls into what tier, you won't necessarily know how your item's affixes stack up against the "similar" items that the website-that-prices-for-you shows... Also, higher priced items often take longer to sell. Same for "niche" items. If you are changing the price on an item just because it sits for a day without selling, then you are either desperate for currency or aren't patient enough to wait to get what it may truly be worth. Based on your method, I would bet you have sold some items for far less than they were worth.
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Dec 7, 2016, 1:25:04 PM
Two things.

1. If those niche items take longer to sell that means there will be more of them and more room for a comparison.

2. I know my affixes. I know what can be crafted on a 5 affix item. Thing is you don't need to know that nowadays, poe.trade shows it all clear as day. The only reason to look up affixes is for divine and crafting purposes.

Use poe.ninja it is good point of reference since it show whole lists with prices ,though better to double check things with poe.trade for bigger accuracy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info