[#3,818,615,341] altas bug

Not able to complete the ghetto atlas. I attempted 3 times and killed both bosses in the map every single time. And I have tried to clear all the monsters in the ghetto map. Yet, the atlas keeps on showing the ghetto is incomplete.

Hope it would get fixed soon.

Last bumped on Dec 6, 2016, 10:36:30 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Not able to complete the ghetto atlas. I attempted 3 times and killed both bosses in the map every single time. And I have tried to clear all the monsters in the ghetto map. Yet, the atlas keeps on showing the ghetto is incomplete.

Hope it would get fixed soon.

well it's only one boss ("the reaver" aka perpetus), the trap throwing and ethereal knifes one.
you sure you ran the map magic?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
100% sure i have killed the boss. 3 or 4 attempts have been taken. I typed /remaining and it showed that "0 monster(s) remains.". That's why i can sure it is a bug.
Did you take a screenshot in the map with mods visible and /remaining showing and one of your atlas showing the map still locked?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Did you use a transmute or alch on the map before running it? Very strange. It doesn't look like you are even getting the unlock, not to mention the bonus. Killing the boss, even in a white map should unlock the map on the atlas.
U MAD?
All of those attempts are transmuted. Should have worked since it was a tier 2 map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info