Failed to load instance

I have tried to do labyrinth multiple times but to no avail I cannot complete it as I keep getting kicked to the main menu. It says Disconnected: Failed to connect to instance.

I just want to complete it.

Thats all I got.
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2016, 3:47:36 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Africanbanana wrote:
I have tried to do labyrinth multiple times but to no avail I cannot complete it as I keep getting kicked to the main menu. It says Disconnected: Failed to connect to instance.

I just want to complete it.

Thats all I got.

does it only happen in labyrinth?

problem is either something on your pc preventing a connection or the server failing to create the game instance.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 6, 2016, 3:24:37 AM
this just started today with me, anytime I go into a map or change zones I get kicked out of game. was fine up till today.
white knight
A gaming term used to describe a male gamer who, in a desperate attempt to get himself laid, will attempt to woo or impress any female gamer he comes across online by being overly defensive of her
It happens in any zone.

Lab is just what I happened to be trying.

About every 3rd-5th zone transfer.
Same problem here. Been happening the last several hours. Mainly between maps/eternal lab (haven't found Zana yet). Extremely annoying.
if you temporarily disable all malware protection on your pc (not window's firewall) and it still happens, it's probably the server's fault.

to get an indicator of what happens you can also do a winMTR to the ip address your game client failed to connect. just look it up in the game's logfile in PoeInstallDir/logs/client.txt

if you can reach the ip address just fine, the server likely failed to create the instance so you can't connect to it.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info