Primordial Eminence - using one does not update stats

I got a nice drop of Primordial Eminence, however, using the Jewel does not update the stats of my golems in the description. I still show the exact same value for the buffs for both my Flame and Stone golem. Nothing shows in any of the char tabs either. How do I know it is working?
Last bumped on May 22, 2018, 6:47:56 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Check your true stats. Look at your Life Regen without the Golem, summon it, and calculate the difference.

Increased Effect never show up on the tooltip, due to it being a potential modifier on both the sender and the receiver.
For example: Act/Map bosses used to have 60% Reduced Effect of Curses*. Being a Reduced-type modifier, this is additive with the player's Increased Effect of Curses. If the Curse tooltips did factor in Increased Effect, it would be very easy to mis-calculate the final effectiveness of one's Curse. To prevent such misunderstanding, GGG decided not to list Effect multipliers.

This actually goes back to Increased Effect of Buffs and Auras, but it's the same principle :P
* = bosses now have 60% Less Effect instead.
I do see life regen update on my char sheet. However, golems list both dmg boost and regen boost % right on the skill in the skill bar - seems like an easy update, and also to include increased attack speed and armor. Again, attack speed already being listed there.
Like I already said, the game does not know the total Increased Effect value beforehand; it's not easy. As such, GGG decided to not list it at all, in order to prevent misunderstandings.

If you are wielding one or two Ichimonji swords, then that Increased Effect of Buffs from Ichimonji is additive with Primodrial Eminence. If the tooltip for your Golem already factors in Eminence, then it's very easy to assume that Ichimonji multiplies the listed value (thus acting multiplicatively), despite that not being the case.

It's working as intended. If you want to see something changed, bring it up in Feedback. :)
the life regen and the cast speed buff is increased by the jewel on the character sheet, however the Witch has the Liege of the Primordial notable, which provides 20% inc dmg per golem and this does not seem to be buffed by the jewel. Is that intentional?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info