Graphic Artifacts in Lab

Anybody have them too?

AMD videocard though. I died because of that >_<
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2016, 10:03:58 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hello? Maybe anyone would answer? Or you guys prefer to move threads from General to Feedback instead of working with Bug reports and other important things? :(
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:

I know this. It's too annoying. Pretty sure I experience known problem and people know how to fix it.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

It's too annoying.

Seriously?

"Why should i provide you 5 documents, it's annoying? You know how to make Tourist Visa - just give me one"
"Why should i give you a dissertation, it's annoying? You know how to make a diploma - just give me one"
Good luck with your "bug report".
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

It's too annoying.

Seriously?

"Why should i provide you 5 documents, it's annoying? You know how to make Tourist Visa - just give me one"
"Why should i give you a dissertation, it's annoying? You know how to make a diploma - just give me one"

i think they should outright delete "bug reports" with no information. or mark them so they don't clutter the board.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

It's too annoying.

Seriously?

Wrong.

It's more like - should you ask a President for permission to eat a breakfast or take a piss.

vio, HarukaTeno
Instead of being complete dicks, you might as well try to help :(
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Dec 6, 2016, 8:54:49 AM
I mean without actually showing an image of what kind of artifacts you are getting and where, how can anyone be expected to determine the cause and solution? Come on bruh.
U MAD?
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

It's too annoying.

Seriously?

Wrong.

It's more like - should you ask a President for permission to eat a breakfast or take a piss.

vio, HarukaTeno
Instead of being complete dicks, you might as well try to help :(

Help HOW?
Help with WHAT EXACTLY?
We're neither spirits, nor gypsies or telepaths.

Like yeah, okay, i have AMD setup, and i have no such issues (despite the fact that i don't know what issues do you have).
Does it answer your question? No, not everyone out there have these.
Better?

My 2 comparisons above wasn't really specific.
In your case it's more like:

"Hey, Doc, it hurts. Does it hurts for other people? Heal me.

What? i won't do any tests\checking blood\perform analyzes - it's annoying.

Humanity knows about all existing diseases, and i experience a known problem, you know how to fix it - heal me!"

Not to mention that some technical problem might be tied specifically to certain PC & software configuration. And you refuse to provide ANY information.

Again, good luck with your "bug report" \^_^
It is something as simple as interaction between AMD and DX11 or Path of Exile hating AMD hardware or something like that. Pretty sure it's known problem. So stop with your unnecessary analogues.

Anyways, switching to DX9 got rid of artifacts. Thanks for "help", guys. :|

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info