How is your Beach League experience so far? Did you beat Beach Lords already?

Good start but not enough Splinters yet to open. Just looking for levels right now anyways.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Im at about 20 hours played at the moment. been having a blast, looking forward to better gear to do double beyond breaches.

My prize achievemnt so far is getting a jewellers touch prophecy and on my last chrome getting 4 off color (what i needed)
making for an effectively 6 linked armor on day 2.
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
Like 50 breach deaths so far and i'm not even 70 on this new league guy. Honestly in my opinion, so far this whole think seems to be more of a XP sink to slow us down than really a way to get more loot or extra XP. The difficulty of then seems to be tuned more toward the "Ziz and Mathil" type of players than the average POE player base.

Yes because it seems like they are their testers. They can watch them playing builds, nerfing skills, buffing mobs arount their character and the rest of the playerbase is not important, or they think everyone will get an 5L belly + bino +death's in day1.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
I just can't wait to open breaches in a double beyond map. Should be fun!

Seriously, lightning spiders to stupid damage early on.
It seems like time before Breach closes depends on quantity of Breach mobs presented at the time. Because Breach can close while I am killing mobs at reasonable pace. How do you think?

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Good start but not enough Splinters yet to open. Just looking for levels right now anyways.

Going Bows as usual? ^
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Dec 4, 2016, 4:37:41 PM
I will just post from gameplay and help.
"

Today it was my first attempt in doing breach map, I'm a bit worried if it will be possible at all completing all breach maps, with my build.

This league is hard and i like it. Started with scorching ray skill, did not wanted to pick blade flurry just because it's most meta thing currently. At first i sucked quite a lot against breach portals, later i got better, started to beat deathless all of them, namely those lightning ones. Then I thought I should be good in trying breach map, then i went for a cold variation and failed- time ran out and pretty early.
I can see that to beat this i should get 6 link, empower +3, 10ex+ staff and etc.
The thing is, it might actually not be that bad, but it was a COLD variation while physical and chaos supposed to be quite harder. And this worries me. Should I reroll all together and play smth even closer to the power of meta?

As for loot, did not get 100 splinters till maps as it was promised, but eventually got 100 of one type. Also found that fire bow somewhere in the end of merciless i think.
Last edited by Andrius319 on Dec 4, 2016, 5:09:57 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
It seems like time before Breach closes depends on quantity of Breach mobs presented at the time. Because Breach can close while I am killing mobs at reasonable pace. How do you think?

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Going Bows as usual? ^

Naw, first build of the league is Support ^^
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
don't like the breaches at all. most of the mobs drop portal scrolls and id scrolls...

in merciless so many mobs spawn that i insta die at some point swarmed by so much shit and so much lag. i do not like this.
Enjoying considered I 6 linked my marohi with 73 fuses ...

But finding the map trials for Uber a complete pain in the ass....

Andy
"
lailaseth wrote:
don't like the breaches at all. most of the mobs drop portal scrolls and id scrolls...

They're currency drops, using the full table. How do I know? They dropped an Exalt for me.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info