How is your Beach League experience so far? Did you beat Beach Lords already?

Did you build huge awesome sand castle already?

Got any GG drops? Checked out new uniques? And new mob types? How tough are Beach Lords? How is Atlas progression? How are Breaches in Maps? How much rewards you reap form Breaches on averagE?
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2016, 2:32:43 PM
Nope. Have not start the league yet.
Most Lag-to-Death league ever. hype.
"
Sigma14641 wrote:
Most Lag-to-Death league ever. hype.

I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing this. Game has been on-its-head laggy with screen freezes (and deaths to them). I was starting to think my computer was going out on me.
Just met first unique boss in breach in cruel act2 (guess it was xoph? Like 50 other mobs around so it was hard to say). Also first named chests a bit before. Some 100 splinters and around 10-15 breach rings so far. Also those rare lightning spiders are like 10 times harder than other elements rares
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
First xoph i met was with 2 rare thingies that AoEd like insane and 1 of them had other allies cannot die, I instagibbed around 6 times trying to do any dmg for phat lootz. (they were spawned on checkpoint/entrance, so i could insta respawn and die)

10/10
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Dec 4, 2016, 7:42:33 AM
Blade Flurry faceroll through the game. Dried Lake now. Every single breach i try means insta death. But as i read it seams i am the only one.
I don't think I fully understand it. So I withhold judgement. Still... seems like regular "play because it's fun" players are wiped by even normal difficulty breaches. No worries. They're optional.
Honestly

I'm bored lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Directx 11 has been very smooth, so has gameplay overall.
I made it to Sarn and took a break till later today.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Dec 4, 2016, 11:35:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info