Looking for Opinions on my Fire Templar

First off I'd like to say I am fairly new to this game and have not gotten a character over level 50. That being said, I was lucky enough to have The Searing Touch drop for me. Seeming how making a fire witch would be the obvious choice for the staff, I have decided to make a fire Templar instead.

After searching the templar forums there does not seem to be an abundant amount of information on a fire templar. So I did some messing around with the passive skill tree in order to create my own version of a fire templar. However, I have never really done end game stuff so I am looking for opinions on how viable my spec would be. Any thought on my build, good or bad, would be much appreciated. Below are some items, my build and some of the gems I plan on using.

My thoughts on the gems are that I would use Fireball as my main with LMP, Faster Projectiles, Chance to Ignite, Increased Critical Damage and possibly Fork. Flammability for increased damage and Firestorm as another aoe. I will also run a couple of auras, Clarity if needed, Purity and maybe Haste. Input on auras would be nice too : ).

My Build
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVsHYxFQEmkVUBccGmwdFB3ZHwInqSlPKo0snCy_LR82xTbYOtg74T1fQ1RDY0SrRtdJG03YT79SU1WuVytYrlj1W1ldxmBtZk9mnm0ZcU1xeXNTeuZ9U35Zf8aBSYFvgpuDOIdliBuIQot6i4yMdo5kj0aPppeFms-boZwtnYCdrp3EnjyftKKjpwinK6-3sji2hrb6tzG71sBUwcXB88Nt0NDUfNgk2t3dBd3z4XPi9-Qi5oHnaulz7BjsOOxV7SDvfO-F8WzyHfem99f60g==

Items
Spoiler

Gems
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info