Beta Key Contest! WHO IS THIS MAN??

"
Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden

I think you're right, well done I know you've been trying to get a beta key for a while gratz ;)
Actually no ... I can't say I know the man at all ... however, the internet being the wonderful thing it is I just did a search with the image (after having found the imagebucket link in the page code) ... so I found similar pictures then found the guy's name on one of them ... then because you were so adamant about it being in full I checked the wikipedia page and saw he actually had 4 names in full ...

... so I guess not quite how you intended the contest but I'm so damn happy that after sitting here constantly hitting refresh on the beta page I was finally able to get in before someone else wrote ... even if you are constantly refreshing it's surprisingly hard to write an answer before someone else does...

So super super super thanks man ... I ended up reinstalling torchlight and titan quest recently because I thought I better have something as a fall back (even though I've played them both loads) because a part of me never thought I'd actually get to play...

Seriously thank you dude, I'm so happy I didn't go to bed or start watching TV ...

WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!! You're a legend!!!
 ------------------------------------
|I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker |
|... I never got the chance to tell him |
|... he will be remembered.               |
 ------------------------------------
I tryed the same thing, you beat me to it.
http://www.rainymood.com/
Mate I think after you're technique there, you're a legend (oh and bucket for having the same idea)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info