Giving away a beta account.

Ok guy's so, i'm going to admit right now, this is a secondary account that was created very early on in the process of trying to get a beta key but I totally forgot about it, got a nice surprise about it in my e-mails :)

SO. I'll be giving away this account, first off I have a friend key i'm going to trade away and then this account will go to a lucky user.

1 - What I need folks to not do. DO NOT BEG. ASK. PM ME. about this account or key, I will be choosing a winner, any post's made asking for the key, begging for it or related to it being given to you in anyway will be ignored.

2 - Why would you like to play path of exile? (remember point number 1)

3 - Once you've told me why you'd like to play, I will read through comments and pick 1 (ONE) Random winner.

4 - The Winner will be chosen at my discretion only, and will be contacted via my other account. Please remember point number 1.

Good luck.

EDIT : Oki doke, i've looked over a fair few posts :) A LOT of people didn't get the point and PM'd me, they were instantly ignored. I care not for your worries if you break the rules. This isn't a begging contest it's a have a nice time contest.

A winner has been picked. - Grats to Warthog.

This account is still up for grabs but will be given away at a later date, I had ONE (1) friend key and it's gone now :) but will be giving this account away soon.

Thanks to All those who too part and sorry to those who didn't win :(
Last edited by lioncashx on Jan 30, 2012, 8:16:01 PM
PMed good day sir!
WeedGrinder - lvl 24 Ranger (Default)

I would like to play PoE because I'm getting tired of all other MMorpgs.
Never having played diablo, this is all new to me.
I love all the blood also.
Love the huge skill tree.
The random item generation.
Free to play.
It all sounds great.

This looks like a game I could play forever.
http://www.rainymood.com/
Last edited by buckets on Jan 30, 2012, 5:04:30 PM
EDIT: Just got my beta key so ignore my post please. Good luck everyone. :)
Last edited by Sangreal on Jan 30, 2012, 6:32:40 PM
I want to play the PoE Beta because i want an alternative to DiabloIII and because i dunno if it will be running on my Notebook : S
I want to play PoE because PoE itself is appealing to me. I love grinding gear and skills - I love dark gritty atmospheres. I'm not here because another game isn't out yet. I've got a lot of time on my hand right now (in between jobs), and I've got experience in playtesting and bug finding.

Also, I'm an enthusiast for "indie" games.

Truth is, I'd be grateful. And if you choose someone else, I will not cry - a lot of people around here would love a key. And they are all worthy of it. Congrats to anyone who gets it.

Have fun, good day!
I want to play poe because im very intrested in the skill system and cuz i use to play diablo 2 for years and love this type of games.

Im not gonna beg as u pointed out, it would just make me very happy to get a chance to try this game out.

Whatever u decide, cheers mate
http://www.youtube.com/user/robinekenberg/videos

http://www.twitch.tv/theenglishman
I want it simply because I am a massive fan of diablo (and the genre of games it inspired). I've waited an eternity for D3 to come out and played most clones that I've gotten my hands on along the way. I recently found out about this game and read a great deal about it, it seems to really have the potential not to just be a diablo copy but a great game in it's own right, I'm very excited about the level of customisation one can have with the passive skill tree. Currently I'm replaying games such as TQ and Torchlight, but I've already played them to death and it's really PoE that I want to be playing so it's not helping much.

In short, I think I'm going to love this game and that's why I'd like to get to play. Thanks if you actually bothered to read all of the above.
 ------------------------------------
|I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker |
|... I never got the chance to tell him |
|... he will be remembered.               |
 ------------------------------------
Simply put, I love ARPG's! Especially the obvious Diablo 1, 2, and 3.

I don't have a sob story or anything, I just wanna play this damn game anymore...

Goodluck to everyone else!
I can haz b3ta?
I would like to play because after seeing the recent changes in the diablo 3 plus RMT auction i no longer see its a game that will appeal to much too me POE is mroe hardcore and more pvp if cutthroat league is true it will remind me of thoose old days pvping with the thrill of if i die all my stuff will be gone thoose days where true friends and guildies meant something really looking forward if this is the true nature of this game thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info