Remake SRS Build

why do you use multistrike over added lightning, elemental focus, or controlled destruction?
Hello i really like playing this build but things feel really slow for me right now.. Can you please please take a look at my gear and tell me what to improve? I would really like some help ^^
Not a great build for me. It was super painful to level. It got better once I hit 68 and could equip my Pledge of Hands but it's clear that unless you have the same GG gear that the build creator has you won't do anything like what he's clearing.

The high STR and DEX requirements making gearing a pita as well.

And forget about doing breaches. The only way I could clear them is to ensure I had all zombies up and a pile of corpses near the breach to use Flesh Offering on, and Vaal Skellies ready to go. Even then I often was overwhelmed.
Last edited by kd7svh on Feb 1, 2017, 2:40:36 PM
Too Much Fun! Thx Man!
"
kd7svh wrote:
Not a great build for me. It was super painful to level. It got better once I hit 68 and could equip my Pledge of Hands but it's clear that unless you have the same GG gear that the build creator has you won't do anything like what he's clearing.

And forget about doing breaches. The only way I could clear them is to ensure I had all zombies up and a pile of corpses near the breach to use Flesh Offering on, and Vaal Skellies ready to go. Even then I often was overwhelmed.

"I only can clear breaches if I use skills in this build." No shit, Sherlock.
"
Serafim_94 wrote:
"
kd7svh wrote:

"I only can clear breaches if I use skills in this build." No shit, Sherlock.

Thanks for cherry picking the part of my statement that hurt your feelings the most.

I didn't make that post to criticize the build (note the key part of the first sentence "for me"). My breach comment was mainly to emphasis that without the same gear as the build author showcases (Which is all really really good gear) you aren't going to be clearing as well as him. I realize that's obvious it's just that compared to the other builds I've played where I did well despite not having the best end game gear this one was a constant struggle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info