Remake SRS Build

I am 40lvl right now with this build. Using self found gear only and amulet from the build.
It's pretty easy. I am in cruel now. Died only once...by Kaom's SRS xD
But I am not sure about weapon later on.
6link Pledge is sure good as it works as 7link but it's expensive for this early time.

What would be better for midgame?
5link Pledge which costs about 60c
or
craft yourself a 6link staff and use Shrieking Essence of Rage to get +2 fire gems - self found staff and essence costs around 6c

going full life build is a better choice too imo, so we can drop discipline and pick something more useful
Last edited by Inferius90 on Dec 9, 2016, 5:43:07 AM
"
Inferius90 wrote:
6link Pledge is sure good as it works as 7link but it's expensive for this early time.

or
craft yourself a 6link staff and use Shrieking Essence of Rage to get +2 fire gems - self found staff and essence costs around 6c

going full life build is a better choice too imo, so we can drop discipline and pick something more useful

Buy Pledge for 2C, buy Prophecy `The Jeweller's Touch` for 30-35 and be happy with your 5-link.
"
Dr4gOn1k wrote:
"
Inferius90 wrote:

or

Buy Pledge for 2C, buy Prophecy `The Jeweller's Touch` for 30-35 and be happy with your 5-link.

Good point
Level 70 Breach HC. Works fine!
Doing this build in Breach and is working extremely well. Open breach drop Vaal Skeletons, Vaal Haste and everything dies with raging spirits and your curses the damage is insane. i am lvl 85 and only have the 5 link chest and staff and still doing well great build.
Last edited by Mîcrø on Dec 20, 2016, 8:37:49 AM
Hi, guys. One question about SRS. Do passives with "increased physical damage" and "increased DoT" work on SRS? Or it affects by "Minion dmg" modifiers only?
P.S. Im gonna make poison SRS. So why im asking you about that.
IGN: JarRa_hello
Last edited by JarRa_hello on Dec 20, 2016, 8:25:31 AM
"
Hi, guys. One question about SRS. Do passives with "increased physical damage" and "increased DoT" work on SRS? Or it affects by "Minion dmg" modifiers only?
P.S. Im gonna make poison SRS. So why im asking you about that.

only minon damage affect srs from tree, gear and jewels, inc duration from gem linked to srs affect poison duration.
go to my profile, if you have some questions pm me in game
"
toledosaur wrote:
          Equips          

Passive Tree          

Video Guide          

im playing similar build few months and im satisfied with poison srs idea. only difference btw your and mine srs setup is that im not using melee splash, instead of it im using void manipulation, much more chaos dmg to skulls and poison burst at boss fights. In addition to clear speed im using 7 zombies and normal skeletons just to target mobs, zombies driven in this way helps a lot in clear speed, on other hand few casts of skeletons can block a way to annoying crushing rhoas and other shield bashers, like a targets in strongboxes etc etc. also im using animate guardian and stone golem, 1200 hp regen 8k life and 230 mana regen, only no regen maps i cannot run, everything else is fine.
Last edited by Tihi1982 on Dec 22, 2016, 10:32:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info