I remember the days.........

Guess what I have got? Yup, one of those elusive Beta keys that I guess those of you viewing these forums, would really appreciate by having.

Of course there has to be a catch, there always is, yet I believe in a little bit of imagination rather than how long you have been waiting for that ever so precious key.

So, here are the conditions and they shall be tough :

Write a short story about Path Of Exile, from what you can get from the website and other sources, use some imagination and put together a piece of work which would make Shakespeare proud. *perhaps not that extreme, but the more enjoyable your work is, the better the chance you will get this key*

What have you got to lose?

*This will end by tomorrow dinner time at 12:00pm GMT *

Remember, the more detailed and interesting the story the higher the chance of getting a key.
If you believe the conditions to be over the top, then please do not bother posting, if you are up to the challenge then Good luck..

********* A short story should be at least a couple of minutes reading time at least..***********
Last edited by Uyresoul on Jan 30, 2012, 4:44:55 PM
That's hardcore,but I think I'll try.
http://www.rainymood.com/
Think of it this way, if you are the only one who tries, you win .. ;)
Here's some Info on the creation of PoE.
More info to possibly write something with.

http://forums.goharu.com/showthread.php?p=548
http://www.rainymood.com/
So hey i readed your post and i thought i could make a story like the ones they got about in the website etc and make up a own monster so here it goes! this storys about a fetish demon lord called the Kilrog Located in the upper highlands in a castle of Waerclast called Dark Sorrow

Once a sweet young bride was abducted by the Kilrog on her way to her own wedding. He manifested as a dark cloud and when the sky had cleared the bride had vanished. He brought her to his manison for a wife. The girl's mother bravely went forth to find her daughter, and soon, with the help of a priestess, she located the home of the hideous Kilrog. When the mother was certain the Kilrog was out, she knocked on the castle door. The girl was overjoyed to see her mother again and embraced her, gave her dinner, and then hid her in a massive stone chest. The Trickster soon arrived home and had a fit of temper when he smelled a human on his premises. The quick thinking girl placated him with some improvised news: "I'm pregnant!" she announced. Elated, The Kilrog called for all his dogs to be killed as a feast and for a lot of Wine. He got roaring drunk, and finally passed out. As he snored, the girl unlocked the stone box and fled with her mother. The woman took a boat from the Kilrog supplies and started to cross the river. The Kilrog awakened to find his wife gone. He discovered that the boat was missing, and in a monstrous fury storde to the edge of the water. He saw the women disappearing into the distant horizon. He did what any Kilrog would do under the circumstances: he began to drink the river dry. The small boat that was carrying the mother and daughter started traveling back to the mouth of the Kilrog as if on the end of a long strand of noodle. In desperation the two women prayed to the priestess for help. They were answered by a quick piece of tactical advice. They turned to face the nearing shore and together they lifted their Dresses and exposed their privates. This completely unexpected sight caused the Kilrog to laugh uproariously until all the thousands of gallons of water spewed from his mouth back to the river. He rolled around in a fit of hilarity while the little boat sped off on the rising waters and carried the women to safety. and soon he noticed he was tricked and outplayed furious he went back to his castle awaiting for the moment to capture another victim and drag her to his castle the Dark Sorrow
Well done louis4444 you are now the proud owner of a BETA key.. Thank you to Bucket as well, you story was great also, yet you are already Beta'd :).

Sorry I am late, shopping trip with the Mrs >:(/
Last edited by Uyresoul on Jan 31, 2012, 7:22:51 AM
Everyone had a chance with this one.. :)/
Yayyyy :D T_T !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info