That's enough

That's enough. I've waited long enough now, this is insane. Every single second I hear the clock tick. Every single second I look at it.

And yet, I'm still waiting. I have been waiting for what seems like AGES. Seriously. CENTURIES.

COFFEE MACHINE, Y U NO BREW FASTER.
Seriously, I always feel like it's never gonna be done. And I really need my coffee. This coffee machine is going to get me crazy -.-

Edit : Before I get spammed by messages like the third one, this post is ABOUT COFFEE. I was GENUINELY WAITING FOR MY COFFEE TO BE READY. So please... yeah.
Last edited by Voragain on Jan 30, 2012, 2:21:01 PM
Awesome, coffee is ready. Anyone want a fine cup of non-watered down delicious coffee?
Man, you've registered just less than a week ago, there are people who are waiting for months here..
Why don't you focus in something else? for example find a different game to play meanwhile!
Wow, you sure are quick to find hidden meanings where there is none. Seriously. Having fun is not permitted anymore?
Lol not sure if you're trolling but I see what you did there...
Of course, I was. It's some low-grade sarcasm aimed at people making those "omagad I wated too long i'm out" type of thread.

Funny fact is, my coffee machine does take about 12 to 15 minutes to brew, so while I was waiting for my morning coffee, I decided to do this.
LOL i c what u did, nice to have a laugh while we wait.... for coffee or a beta-key :)
Thank you Drakenoog for the key. I love you :)
"
Voragain wrote:
Wow, you sure are quick to find hidden meanings where there is none. Seriously. Having fun is not permitted anymore?

That's odd, talking about hidden meanings, if you haven't noticed, the forum is called "Beta Invite Discussion", now, taking that into consideration, any person could see a clear connection.

Well you cant expect to troll on these forums and not have someone do something like what lostwa did. Should be expect if you purposely troll haha.

Also there's a big difference between trolling and hidden meanings :P
Yeah well, since people here mostly don't have a beta-key, I figured some laughter and stress-relieve thread could be nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info