What did you cook?

I am always interested in what people eat around the globe and learned about fantastic recipes in the past.

So what did you prepare for the league start to minimize the time spent on cooking?

I went for a big pot of East German Pea Soup.

Edit: That idea backfired, literally. Should have soaked the peas in cold water a day before.
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Dec 2, 2016, 2:47:11 PM
Last bumped on Dec 2, 2016, 5:12:41 PM
I don't really need to prepare, league starts at 9:00 pm here :D I'll have enough time to eat beforehand
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
+1, vegetable soup is prob. the best (healthy & practical) way to go. Just make a huge pot of it, so it'll last for several days.

If you are interested in Slavic cousine, then the best "cooking" channel is:

Slavic recipes - Cooking with Boris

When you have your pantry full of kompot, you are good to play PoE throughout the winter ;)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 2, 2016, 4:16:38 AM
"
morbo wrote:
+1, vegetable soup is prob. the best (healthy & practical) way to go. Just make a huge pot of it, so it'll last for several days.

If you are interested in Slavic cousine, then the best "cooking" channel is:

Slavic recipes - Cooking with Boris

When you have your pantry full of kompot, you are good to play PoE throughout the winter ;)

I had to save that playlist just for that "Cooking with Boris". ;)
I love solyanka, bigos, borschtsch and schtschi already but I actually don't know a single east-european kompot.

Thanks!
Perception is reality.
soups in rpg does not work, only meats give good stamina

The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Well done hamburger with a lot of garlic salt and no other condiments.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Steak, vegetables and potato's.

And to be fair i didn't cook it, i'm just gonna savor it immensely :)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
My two-meat, three-bean, multi-vegetable chili.

All the protein, fiber, carbs, and even fats, necessary for marathon gaming. Now if I could just manage to get some sleep.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
soups in rpg does not work, only meats give good stamina

I can be meat and soup at the same time! Meatbug-Soup worked great in the gothic series! ;)
Perception is reality.
rice and water
my english sux.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info