New Breach mace Ngamahu's Flame + Flicker strike?

Would it be possible to make a better flicker strike build with that Breach mace instead of Oro's sacrifice? Considering flicker with splash and multistrike could proc a lot of molten bursts.
I'm theory-crafting different build variations and could use some thoughts. Class: Ranger; ascendancy: Raider.

I'm mind fucked so just throw your thoughts at me just like that.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by hellzer on Dec 1, 2016, 12:59:15 PM
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2016, 3:49:30 PM
They're different weapons, with Raider you don't need Oro or Terminus anymore so anything with enough dps could work. The question is how well you can scale this, flicker is melee and bursts are aoe projectiles, being able to support them separately is a big advantage but it will use up two high link items.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
They're different weapons, with Raider you don't need Oro or Terminus anymore so anything with enough dps could work. The question is how well you can scale this, flicker is melee and bursts are aoe projectiles, being able to support them separately is a big advantage but it will use up two high link items.

Flicker is melee, Molten bursts are aoe projectiles. But they both are Attacks, are they not? Both gonna benefit from physical attack damage.

And secondly, can you realize sustain frenzy charges with Raider during longer boss fights?
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info