[2.5] Build help thread! Making builds for everyone!

So hello there and thank you if you get here, i'ts me again ^^ I want to build a CI elemental lightning strike
build but since i'm quite a noob when it come to ES builds i call for your help. The ideea would be to focus on the projectiles and not the primary melee hit.

Skill:Lightning Strike
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Elemental, possibly crit, maybe use elemental overload which i've never ever seen on an attack build
What type of weapon will you want to use? I thought about the new unique claw (hand of wisdom and action)
What level are you planning to level this build to? whatever level i get to until i get bored (than can be pretty long)
Hardcore or Softcore? softcore
Ascendancy you wish to use: assassin or trickster probably. i really like the trickster but that would make building crit much harder.

thank you again i'm waiting for you ;)
Last edited by Shinaides on Dec 14, 2016, 12:38:12 PM
Hello slayer_tip I wanted to try the new uniques after I got bored with my current build and after I found this one

I wanted to or try to make a build scaling with frenzy charges and cold dmg (max roll of the wand is 15% inc cold dmg) using two rings crafted with essence of horror (flat 4-7 cold dmg per frenzy charge). But i got lost when doing calculation and when doing the most important part of the build, the tree lol.

I was planning in using two 15% wands equipped with darkray vectors to improve our MS to perform better as a wander with around 8-9 charges(3base+xTree+1Merciless+1Ascendency+1DarkrayVectors) I think i can get more if somehow i found a +1 darkray vectors and a +1 amulet. With my shitty calculations I think the inc cold dmg can be at around 240% using two wands and with 8 frenzy charges.
Let me know if this weird idea interests you or if it's better to just go with other wander builds.

Skill: Kinetic Blast in a 4l and Barrage in a 6l (Single Target)
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: if I'm not wrong we're scaling with phys and elemental dmg
What type of weapon will you want to use: Shitty new uniques (Tulfall Wand)
What level are you planning to level this build to?: 93 or 94
Softcore
Raider with AotS and AotV

For single target i thought about using orb of storms with pcoc to make use of that flat cold in the wand even though we are going to lose the power charges
Last edited by weskam on Dec 15, 2016, 1:51:42 AM
Damn... so I end up here asking for help AGAIN. How many times does this make now? 5? 6?
Anyways, I want you to have a look at this tree. It is meant to be used as Cyclone assassin, using hegemony's era, hatred, herald of ice and empire's grasp. Sounds stupid, is likely stupid and leveling will likely be a pain, but I wanna try it.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Replying to everyone now :) Thank you for taking an interest!
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
boomp

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Its christmas time, i know, but, like, where is everyone who isnt at christmas with the fam @? :/

where ya'll at, bumpin.

Maybe this threads invisible :/ bump.

Welp, after having some pretty good experience with the stormcaller you made, I'll give you some more work :P

I have no idea what build I wanna play...

I want something that can map very well (Clear Speed op)
I would like it to be able to at the very least do breachlords, and possibly guardians.

(Also, I am kind of a fanboy of arrows, so if there's a bow involved, bonus points :P )

I have a budget of 20 Ex.

I honestly can not for the life of me decide what skill/ascendancy/weapon etc... I would wanna play (although reach of the council is sexy)

Welp, if you don't mind, have a crack at it :)
Ok so i dont know if this tree link will work. Im not home so im using a mobile app for the tree. Im going to be using the tulfall and the tul amulet. Im going to be heavily scaling my damage from frenzy charges so i decided raider would be best. So i can keep them up against bosses. Im playing hardcore and this is what i came up with. I was thinking on using the perfect form as well, but not sure if kintsugi is better. If the perfect form gets 3d art its no contest it wins.

I was wondering if thia looks like it can get me through to the real endgame. Ive never tried special maps like atziri and i want to.

I was thinking i would use glacial cascade cause it looks the best by far. Not so much in damage and clear speed but in how awesome attacking with it looks. Im currently arou d lv 40 and have like 40c to play with and i think im going to spend some respect points

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAE2SI_aNfdHkVkqeoRdUIoGOPJ8BU9SNgu4OEQ8knf66fXViWoIewzqP-oPbVcY6WCLqFLAwfGHiVUsmlQzypctirJ2qbIyIQlIpVeBYWg5cRX5q-ow2bAhd8qa-VEeexCo4UUdEDcjw034I9MBU_MXrYxEvKwrY1UHQ0K16hBcmX3CDbTy-0NDv6zsN0B831L3mPs_tPwguNj2ExZu15OvjVjeBUrKNv-96akMWv8Ubm40Zju2DAF5SU5f0l5UFtcLsTLO0xUwt8YrUI-wY6Nbb56OKlS5JUfDVBx6smFsmGo1_--OfZ6CHdkp9DY1tGcHFRwY9XwAAAAA=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info