[2.5] Build help thread! Making builds for everyone!

fina.lly replied to everyone, bump!
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
where is everyone? :/

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
boop.

Skill: Sweep
Crit,Elemental or Phys: Phys
What type of weapon will you want to use? 2h sword,mace or axe
What level are you planning to level this build to? 85-95
Hardcore or Softcore? Softcore
Ascendancy you wish to use: Slayer or Berserker
Just thought it would be cool to use sweep with any class, cause i think its a underrated skill.
My goal is to at least comfortably farm uber lab and/or t14+ maps.
hey slayer :)

i would really appreciate if you'd take a look at my build:

Character name: Zoneagion
passive tree: Life ED Scion

In general my end goal is to do all of the content and mb farm good currency for my next builds.
Im fairly new to the game and this is my highest leveled character ever. My only wealth is mostly 2 exalts that dropped for me.

Currently i am debating on how to increase this builds overall efficiency,i just bought a consuming dark for poison on hit with ED but the end game goal is a cospri's (which is hella expensive) is it better to dual wield consuming + Delirium or go spell damage wand and shield (after cospri's)?

Another problem i have is survivability with this build atm. I've reached about 4.7k life and it just doesnt feel enough to go toe to toe with some of them bosses.

Cant do uber lab yet since i dont have all of the trials but when i'll get there i'll take deadeye ascendancy for the pierce support and bleed.

In all honestly though, should i keep pushing this character to end game or switch to something more "Meta" (CI mb?)?

Thanks in advance for the reply :)

Last edited by hekkslayer on Jan 9, 2017, 2:26:58 PM
Replied to both, bumping, having internet problems though, so, might reply a little late.

Thanks for doing this. It's very helpful.

I have a request - feel free to deny it :) Please take a look at my stash in breach and recommend a summoner build, with or with out SRS. You will see I have many items affecting summons. In addition to the stash, I have a Belly of the Beast and a Tabula on current characters that could be used if useful.

Skill: Summons
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Don't care
What type of weapon will you want to use? Don't care
What level are you planning to level this build to? 85-90
Hardcore or Softcore? SC - this is Breach man!
Ascendancy you wish to use: The best for the build

Hope I'm not being to vague. Dying occasionally is ok, but not every map :)

If you decide to - thanks for taking on this challenge.

Slice

*edit* forgot to mention - solo, self found
Last edited by slice99 on Jan 12, 2017, 8:12:37 AM
Ok, I haven't made a request here in a while, but here goes, something a little less brain melting than what you're used to from me.
Well then, here goes.
That tree is what I'm already partially using on one character of mine. It'll be a crit poison blade flurry assassin, but, as you might have guessed, with a twist, so here the core items:

I'll be going Oak-Kraityn-Alira, so I get decent life, attack speed and power charges. The jewel slot in the duelist are will be used for the red dream, thus the elemental resist nodes next to it. The rather large amount of regen is used to endure her blessing, for further protection I'll be running arctic armour and purity of fire, also herald of ash for more fire damage and ignites.
Do you have any ideas how to improve it? Looking forward to your response!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Skill: any skill (no EQ please)
Class/ ascendancy: whichever fit the most. (no duelist if possible)
Item: atziri's disfavour
I'll play softcore.
I'll bring it to 90-100 if can be.
Generally, I want to look for somebuild to fully utilize Atziri's weapon.
Thanks a lot ^^
Hi there - thanks for this very generous offer of support. I'm a POE noob and created my first character a few weeks ago. I've progressed to Act 4 Merciless without a real plan. I've now looked at a couple of build guides which have been helpful, but I'm still not sure how to gear for the tough battles ahead! I think I'm OK in terms of damage dealing, but I' dying far more than feels right.

Any thoughts would be very welcome - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dalzienar/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info