Female vs Male Bosses... After reading statistics I'm shocked.

Majority of the population (including women) prefer male authority vs having a female in charge. It came down to Womens nature of not accepting Change. Because woman seek stability (anything that may seem to budge away from a certain comfort zone) women in a higher authority are less likely to promote or make necessary changes to better an organization/company as a whole.

It's already difficult for women to obtain anything higher because it's still today considered to be dominated by men, So who's fault is it? Is it a mans ignorance or a woman's inability to accept change?
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2016, 12:08:44 AM
Everything in the right amounts solwitch, a bit of domination from time to time can be fun.
Spoiler
and then you tell her to start making dinner and get back to her kitchen.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Why are you shocked? Isn't this common sense/knowledge? Men and women have different strengths and weaknesses, more news at eleven.

It's not just stability vs. risk taking, women are generally more empathetic and less confrontational. This makes them less suitable for big managerial positions where you often have to make tough calls like firing people and putting the company's interest before the individual's. To quote Time, CEO is the profession with the most psychopaths. I know there's a beautiful-sounding school of thought in management where you turn the company into a big, happy family and always look for the so-called win-win solutions, and this might be applicable up to a certain managerial level, but IMO in the current economic system the higher up you go, the less emotional and humane you have to be to do a good job. I also assume these qualities make it easier and more likely for men to climb the career ladder.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Nov 30, 2016, 9:49:05 AM
Damn... I was expecting a comparison betwenn male and female boss enemies in this game... kinda disappointed now.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
The clickbait is real.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
HEHEHEhehehe
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Is Solwitch s sexist?
>be the only one to give a serious response in a Solwitch thread
>fuckmylife.jpg
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
solwitch wrote:
Female vs Male Bosses... After reading statistics I'm shocked.

Ha ha!

"Shocked"

Because the regular form of Piety deals lightning damage.
Ha!
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
ha. clickbate. was hoping for POE female/male boss differences and now, ive been hit in the face with.. this.
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info