It was not long ago that ancient foes from Beyond began spilling into Wraeclast. Lured by the spilling of blood, waves upon waves of these demons began flooding the land, wreaking havoc upon unsuspecting exiles. But the tides have begun to turn...

In the Breach League you will walk amongst the dwellers from Beyond in their own border-dimension and face new threats to the existence of Wraeclast. However, the same power that the Breach dwellers draw from their domain can be yours.

Breach hunters may be lucky enough to find these special Breach rings. While wearing one of these rings inside Breach, the effects the ring grants are doubled. That extra life or damage could mean the difference between life and death, between success and failure, when facing down the baddest brutes Breach can send your way.

If you are lucky enough to find one of the Breach items that makes use of your resistances, such as this:

The doubled mods from the ring then further improve the secondary effect your resistances have. Drawing power from breaches in such a way is a viable tactic, albeit an inconsistent one. Some believe that the Vaal tried to siphon power from breaches long ago and, well, look how they turned out. The location of the breaches and their contents are unpredictable, and each foray into them means you risk drawing the ire of the Breachlords.

If only there was a way you could create the breaches yourself, where you want, when you want...

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Neat.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Hype
neat
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
hype
Hey, that's pretty good!
Great!
PogChamp
these are the gem
cant wait these 5 days HYPE HYPE HYPE
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Vaal all the Portal Gems!
Last edited by snarc on Nov 27, 2016, 5:07:45 PM

Report Forum Post