Last Chance to get your Carnage Mystery Boxes! Get a free Mystery Box when you spend Points

Challenge league details, plox...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
GGG PLZ!!!!! let me organize my MIX tabs!!! I got 9 tabs of mess

The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Nov 25, 2016, 1:53:51 AM
;D
=
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Hey GM/admin, yesterday i just bought $60(USD IS DAMN EXPENSIVE based on our CURRENCY) beachspawn supporter.

Please. tonight i'm getting 2 carnage box and hope you guys do something bout it..( u know what i mean)

Gloom wings/tentacle wings/carnage helm is all i need...

Best regards,

Charlos Tan
Thank you
NEW FROM SEA GARENA
boxes.... best scam GGG ever made
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
What if I bought 3 days ago, before this?
It was during the Thanksgiving event, got a supporter pack and used also the points.
Not spending any points on your "mystery" aka waste of money boxes, untill you either make it so we can trade mtx or we can no longer roll the same items over and over from boxes. experiences so far: 4x skin transfer 3x candle shield 3x candle hat 2 x carnage boots.. It was overall a frustrating experience, 2/10.
Same thing here: Thanksgiving sale begins, I spend all the points - and then a free box promotion gets announced.

Either it's been planned this way to squeeze a bit more purchases (and then it's an unfriendly move to those who trusted the original sale, and an image loss for GGG), or it was an honest mistake with timing the box promotion (and then they have a lot of work for their support staff giving out boxes for people who bought stuff at the beginning of Thanksgiving sale). Either way - not a good thing.

thx Bex :)
Bought a weta pet, got tentacle wings! Thx ^^
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Last edited by crazyjake on Nov 25, 2016, 4:55:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info