any build with the new tukohama's fortress

IS this shield as good as it seems (on paper) for a totem build?

Or is the blod magic a big drawback?
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2016, 1:40:00 AM
I was planning to use blood magic anyway, so it's no drawback in that case.
Having an extra totem means 50% more damage to your usual totem-build.
It also provides life, damage and armor. I think this is an absolutely beastly item.
Let's hope it's somewhat affordable.

Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
Yah i was thinking the same , just wanted to confirm, I see no real drawback to this

It will be great for flame totem build
Is there any standard protocol when it comes to auras/mana reserve skills on blood magic builds?

My current build is a blood magic ancestral warchief totem that I've been kind of winging and I'm still sometimes unsure on exactly what I'm doing with my mana reserve skills. I was planning on playing warchief again with tukohama's fortress in the league and I've still got no idea what to do with auras or even if they're worth using at all. Especially since I won't have the -50% mana reserved node with such a build.
"
Bottleface wrote:
Is there any standard protocol when it comes to auras/mana reserve skills on blood magic builds?

Essence worm ring is your friend. Attack totems can benefit from hatred, spell totems can even utilize the clear mind jewel.
Life is usually to precious to reserve any of it. (says someone who has put over 1.500 hours into a game. lol)
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
Last edited by MinasMorgul on Nov 24, 2016, 6:21:19 PM
I got one idea mixed with Lightys bladefall build;

Ill start off as scion, doing hierophant ascendancy with rime gaze. With the new shield i will get 4 totems spamming bladefall. I can also use Kaoms heart so you should get a shitload of life. You will also generate allot of "free" powercharges simply by making new ones, due to the hierophant ascendancy class. Then you can have freny-GMP-curse on hit-whatever curse you like. To be clear, ive done uber-lab with max charges on izaro without the new shield. Maybe we can se a great comeback for spell-totem builds ?

The tree will look something like this: http://exilecraft.org/#AAAAAwAABAcEswVCBqAIZwj0ES0VuBZAFm8XLxg8GFYaOBzcHRQgbiSqJy8o+ioTLJwtqDLRNZI2xTbpOuE8BT1fQYdBlkShRUdFnUtXTLNN41AwUlNTUlXGVdZY5VnzWiteXWSEZOdmVGaeakNtGW6qb55yD3cHfIOApIKbgseDCYPbg/OFfYcTi6qOZI8aj0aQVZM6lG+WMpeVl/SaO5rgnKSf36IAo/KmV6cIp5SuEq6zsZC18rb6tz631riTvOq9J76AwFTAZsDjyFvQH9D10f3Vptgk2L3bWeNq6+7tPO987+vxs/JF96b5vfno+tL+Cv6P

But keep in mind, since you are going blood-magic (from the shield) you can specc out of the mana-nodes. and ofc, use essence worm with any aura you like.
Last edited by Muscallion on Nov 27, 2016, 3:48:00 PM
You will only get a 5 link that way, wouldnt chieftain be a better option? and is bladefall still better over flame totem or incinerate+ spell totem?
so the shield will give you Bloodmagic + one more totem.
my question is, if you equip the shield will you have perma bloodmagic like the skill in the tree or is it more like the blood magic gem that you need to put your main attack to earn the blood magic bonus ?
"
Saraj wrote:
so the shield will give you Bloodmagic + one more totem.
my question is, if you equip the shield will you have perma bloodmagic like the skill in the tree or is it more like the blood magic gem that you need to put your main attack to earn the blood magic bonus ?

You'll have "perma bloodmagic"
Else it'll be written : Socketed gems in this item have BLood Magic
I have a bit of a doubt: It does not say you can have an additional totem, like the skirmish two point arrow quiver, but says you can have up to one additional totem... Can it mean, that if I get an additional totem from other sources like talent or item, than this bonus will be lost ? (or rather be pointless ? Since I already have one additional totem) Or can it mean a disadvantage, that it actually limits me to 2 totem? (while I could get a lot more especially with a templar ) Or I am just overcomplicating over a simple difference in the wording ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info