Please price this!

hey everyone, found these in my stash

the price range of alike boots on poe.trade is between 4 and 170 ex... can anyone tell me a price?

glhf
Last bumped on Nov 24, 2016, 8:50:58 PM

Damn, I thought mine was decent... holy shit gratz bro

Andy
Nice one! ...do you have a price for mine tho? :p
80-100 ex.. those on xyz are over 8 months old.. clearly, no one is biting.. your boots aren't all t1 but still hella awesome.

there are 10 ex boots with ~20 less res and no move but can be crafted (17 move max) for 10 ex..

majority of rich players, already have what they want so to cater to the majority of ppl, they are going to get the still awesome 10 ex boots.. this is just my opinion, of course, but again, the boots on xyz have been there for 8 months ;)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Nov 24, 2016, 7:39:44 PM
"
80-100 ex.. those on xyz are over 8 months old.. clearly, no one is biting.. your boots aren't all t1 but still hella awesome.

there are 10 ex boots with ~20 less res and no move but can be crafted (17 move max) for 10 ex..

majority of rich players, already have what they want so to cater to the majority of ppl, they are going to get the still awesome 10 ex boots.. this is just my opinion, of course, but again, the boots on xyz have been there for 8 months ;)

Alright thanks for the answer sir!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info