Windows 10

Once you have windows 10s you can not go back to windows 7 I was told is it true?
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2017, 11:01:04 PM
"
godsmack0001 wrote:
Once you have windows 10s you can not go back to windows 7 I was told is it true?

Untrue - Going back to Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 from Windows 10
I hate doing that it is a pain in the butt. Takes allot of time. It should not make a difference if I run in 32 bit or 64 really.
I was able to get on the game by putting --nodx9ex on the target line. Not as choppy but still have low fps and high ping but hopefully will be fixed next patch.
Windows 10 is the most amazing OS so far, if you know how to configure it. Do a little research and than you can talk, what is good or not.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
Farystar wrote:
Windows 10 is the most amazing OS so far, if you know how to configure it. Do a little research and than you can talk, what is good or not.

It may be the "most amazing Microsoft OS so far" although that's debatable. However, if privacy is a concern, it's without a doubt, the most intrusive Microsoft OS so far too.
"
Farystar wrote:

Any tech geek or someone who likes gaming will tell you quite the opposite.
It's a media platform in a pretty suit.
No rest for the wicked.
This is true, at least for me.
"
Daiena wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:

Any tech geek or someone who likes gaming will tell you quite the opposite.
It's a media platform in a pretty suit.

pretty much, and what was said earlier about privacy is also true. windows 10 totally throws privacy out the door. i mean sure Win7 had "call back" host keys...but the amount of privacy stuff you have to disable in Win10 is insane.

i downloaded Spybot Anti-Beacon, watched a few videos on disabling Windows 10 stuff, and then got to work on my moms PC a while back when she was upgraded without permission. which btw she is back to Win7 now since recently Win10 got corrupted...and after the Win7 support drop she is likely coming over to linux.

anyway..
the difference between Win10 and Win7 in just Anti-beacon alone is amazing. in Win7 there are like only 4 groups of keys. in Win10 (which i dont have installed anymore so i cant look to see) there were like 20 groups. that is how much spying they are doing on you.

..and that is JUST WINDOWS! thats not even counting the callback keys from products like Office.

"
godsmack0001 wrote:

You have about 1 month to roll back to your previous OS after upgrading to Windows 10. Generally that period has passed ( for most people )

However, I've tested it in many machines, you can reload Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 with a fresh install and the appropriate key. It SHOULD activate without issue. You'll be starting from scratch, or at least have to re-install all programs + any data you don't have backed up.

When it comes to gaming performance...it varies by application.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info