My first 6L

"
DalaiLama wrote:

Congrats! Now that you're well connected, you can use the VIP portals that will occasionally pop up when someone on the server is having a soirée. The portals look like any other except for the attendant standing nearby with a tray of hors d'oeuvres and beverages.

^Would play poker with.

Congrats Jk \o/, out of curiosity how many fuses you used to link prior to this? Or always used voirici?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

^Would play poker with.

Congrats Jk \o/, out of curiosity how many fuses you used to link prior to this? Or always used voirici?

Peace,

-Boem-

I have not used Vorici much this year since I been lucky with 5L (with an average around 30-50 fuses for like nearly a dozen items), but have I used him once for 6L, and about a dozen or so for 5L. I was unlucky with 5L in the past varying from 300 to 400 fuses, so end up depending on vorici....or help from a very good friend who got great luck in 5L/6L (I have given this friend fusings to contribute somewhat).

Though, this item I 6L made me spew out about 200 fuses before I accidentally passed a 5L (which made curse out for going too fast) and nearly another 100 fuse before I somehow 6L. This item was an outlier to my 5L that somehow became a 6L this year so far.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

congrats man! feels good :)
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Congratulations!

Elemental Penetration is no more or less of an issue against reflect than having equivalent More Elemental Damage... not sure where that misconception came from (Reflect is based on final damage dealt and does not inherit on-Hit effects).

Agnerod is a pretty wicked item IMO, you don't have to be meta one-shot T16s 3-minute speed clear Shaper Runs to enjoy the game.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
Congratulations!

Elemental Penetration is no more or less of an issue against reflect than having equivalent More Elemental Damage... not sure where that misconception came from (Reflect is based on final damage dealt and does not inherit on-Hit effects).

Thanks and I know the penetration does not get reflected back to me. Those extra damage I deal because of all that penetration on the other hand does. Now that I can place life leech gem plus have my max lightning resistance be at 80 will help a lot. The reduced reflected elemental damage taken from Elementalist alone was not enough to combat all those incoming damage.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Not too note worthy, but I finally did it. Wasted enough fusings throughout the years that I can 6L via Vorici about 4-5 items. Was trying to 5L, but got an achievement, so I was like....oh well.

I am not sure how to feel about this, but at least I was able to 6L for once without resorting to Vorici.

Congrats, man!

Different stages of first 6L feeling sometimes go like this:
- Relief. It finally happened.
- Anger. It took more than Vorici.
- Acceptance. At least I have my 6L, nothing else really matters.
- Excitement. 6L BOYS, HERE IT IS! I FUCKING LINKED IT! WHO DA MAN?!
:D
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Not too note worthy, but I finally did it. Wasted enough fusings throughout the years that I can 6L via Vorici about 4-5 items. Was trying to 5L, but got an achievement, so I was like....oh well.

I am not sure how to feel about this, but at least I was able to 6L for once without resorting to Vorici.

QQ PVP Staff. Please dont make too much guys mad in Sarn now. inb4 HoT bomber xD

Somehow 6L both items within 100 fuse each around this month (the 1st one happen in New Year day and the 2nd like last week).

Though, I am waiting on two items to finally utilize Kinstugi, so the 6L setup is still pending in the mean time.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info